bgostp
    bgostp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best SportBetting Online Site ?

Hey guys,

I like to make bets online i had account with bwin.com but i had a problem with them what the top 10 sites out there?

Davydave
    Davydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2008

I have always liked BetJamaica.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68483

Pinnacle

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

betjam

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by bgostp View Post
    Hey guys,

I like to make bets online i had account with bwin.com but i had a problem with them what the top 10 sites out there?
    What book would you like to promote?

It appears that BWIN had a problem with you.

Quote Originally Posted by bgostp View Post
    Hi there guys,

this is my story from bwin.com i had a account with bwin for i week then i play head-up vs my son on bwin my son with his account and i with my account for real money but just for fun if we win just withdrew and i give back his money.then the they after they blocked our account i had $180. Its bin 3 weeks till know our accountv is still blocked .

Today they send my this email:
    Dear Mr. *******,

Thank you for your e-mail.

We would like to inform you that your bwin account was blocked due to chip dumping. Please note that chip dumping is a serious breach of our Terms and Conditions. You can find the relevant excerpt here:

https://help.bwin.com/General/Legal/poker_tac.aspx

Poker > Fraud, software bugs & cheating

2.1. Any form of fraudulent activity on
    bwin.com, as determined at the sole discretion of bwin, is strictly prohibited. Fraudulent activity may include, but is not limited to stolen ************, transfer of funds to other player accounts (chip dumping), forgery, collusion, and the provision of false registration data or other requested information. In addition to any other remedies provided under these Terms of Service, bwin may pursue claims for criminal prosecution and/or civil damages for any fraudulent activities.

2.5. bwin reserves the right to confiscate any funds from a Player's account and to return confiscated funds to its rightful owner in the case of fraudulent activity or cheating of any form by a Player.

We would ask you to please support us in these checks by sending us the following documentation:

- a copy of your official photo identification (e.g. driving license, identity card or passport),
    - documentation showing your current address (e.g. registration document, electricity/telephone bill),
    - documentation confirming the deposit made at bwin (bank statement or transaction number at e-wallets) and a signed copy of the CC ending in ****.
    - an explanation of your game play with "bagggg".

You can send us the documentation via fax. Our fax number is 0043-1-205330 18000. Please provide your username on all faxed documents.

Please provide all of the necessary documentation within 3 weeks of receipt of this e-mail.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused, however the security of our customers' accounts is of utmost importance to us.

Thank you for your cooperation. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries.

Kind regards,

Your bwin customer service team

bwin acknowledges its commitment to
    responsible gaming

Then i send the explanation of my game play with "bagggg".
    that bagggg is my son and we had a head-up...............

they replay to me talling that they need a coppy of my ID and CC

what should i do i send the information?

thankx,

Money
    Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2339

wow playing heads up w ur son and losing money? Youre paying rake everyhand plus withdrawl fees if any, just doesnt seem like a likely story.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Betonline, thegreek, 5 dimes, and intertops