joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked
    joesomebody114's Avatar Become A Pro!

Really upset

Cant believe this. Losing with Balty and I don't know what to do anymore. Should I just start betting my betpoints instead? Maybe I can ride this losing streak out in SBR's book instead of mine till I start winning again. Or should I just fade everything I'm about to play at the last second? Please help I really don't know what to do

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

you got 24 minutes until it goes off

Rory to shoot over the #, guy is going to have a bad round today, should be able to get it at even money

arnoldrothstein
    arnoldrothstein's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chill you fukking sound like me its like your my fukking clone. You a big time gambler or do you just fukk around once in a while

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    you got 24 minutes until it goes off

Rory to shoot over the #, guy is going to have a bad round today, should be able to get it at even money
    I'd be taking this bet completely blind and oblivious as I have not a single clue about tennis or whatever you're talking about. What's the play anyway? Sorry your last post got buried and I do appreciate you trying to help but I'm pretty much going to risk the remainder of my balance on this play that I don't even know about/can't even watch. So please make sure you are completely sure that this is a solid play. Not a guaranteed winner, but a solid play. Thanks pal appreciate it

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

i guess we can call u joe nobody now

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

Quote Originally Posted by arnoldrothstein View Post
    Chill you fukking sound like me its like your my fukking clone. You a big time gambler or do you just fukk around once in a while
    Haha we should start makin plays buddy And I'm not a large-time gambler. But I'm not really that small anymore, started like a week or 2 ago and was doing awesome up until I tailed GG last night because I had no time & was too lazy to make my own picks. I can't seem to shake this man and it sucks bad. Don't know what to do.

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    i guess we can call u joe nobody now
    Hahahaha that was soo funny! Good one Pal!

iceminers26

8001 R.McIlroy 3rd Rnd score over 71½ (105)

Tee Time: 3:50 PM ET

Its not a tennis play, its a golf play; US Open

iceminers26

And as far as not being able to watch it, assuming you mean its not on and not that you have something else going on where you can't watch it, its on NBC.

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

Do you know a lot about golf? Have you been consistantly watching the US Open and "R. Mcllroy"?

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

And my book has 71 and over for -130

jkilla990
    jkilla990's Avatar Become A Pro!

I told this guy to play the yankees last night when they were -135, instead he goes and bets on Balt when Zimmerman is pitching

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by joesomebody114 View Post
    I'd be taking this bet completely blind and oblivious as I have not a single clue about tennis or whatever you're talking about. What's the play anyway? Sorry your last post got buried and I do appreciate you trying to help but I'm pretty much going to risk the remainder of my balance on this play that I don't even know about/can't even watch. So please make sure you are completely sure that this is a solid play. Not a guaranteed winner, but a solid play. Thanks pal appreciate it
    Of coarse it is not guaranteed but Ice is a very good capper. If you are seriously gonna put everything on one play given out by someone else following Iceminers isnt a bad option.

Not trying to rub salt but tried to tell you to stay off that early MLB game.

iceminers26

And my book has 71 and over for -130
    better # but worse price, I rarely ever lay anything over standard (110) because I like to get the most profit I can get off a play with minimal risk.....but regardless its not that high of a lay and its a 1/2 point better than the # I'm getting, I am confident this hits and hits rather easily.

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

Quote Originally Posted by jkilla990 View Post
    I told this guy to play the yankees last night when they were -135, instead he goes and bets on Balt when Zimmerman is pitching
    I'm sorry man, don't have much faith in the Yankees at all. I always lose when betting them or against them (majority for them). What should I do though? I'm all eyes and ears willing to take any help I can get. Thanks again pal.

iceminers26

If your book offers a 71.5 at + or even money too, I would go with it but if all you can get is the 71 at (130) then I would lay it because like I already stated, I feel it wins. GL.

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

better # but worse price, I rarely ever lay anything over standard (110) because I like to get the most profit I can get off a play with minimal risk.....but regardless its not that high of a lay and its a 1/2 point better than the # I'm getting, I am confident this hits and hits rather easily.
    Thank you Iceminers, appreciate it I will be placing my bet within the next 5 minutes. If it hits you'll have some betpoints

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post

Of coarse it is not guaranteed but Ice is a very good capper. If you are seriously gonna put everything on one play given out by someone else following Iceminers isnt a bad option.

Not trying to rub salt but tried to tell you to stay off that early MLB game.
    You're right but after you said that like 3 more people said Baltimore on my thread so I just said screw it and went with them. I need to stop doing that, I can gamble very smart sometimes and very stupidly other times. I'm willing to listen to any advice you have to give me though. Thanks

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

And it's not "everything" on one play, it's "all I have left" on one play which is a lot less than what you think. Lol

iceminers26

don't want the points Joe, just want to make some money and if I can help another poster get back on track in the process, even better....GL bud, going to watch some golf now.

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

not sure about this...all the top 20 so far are even par or better today...granted the front 9 is easier but I think he shoots 69 or 70 today.

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

Just placed the 71 & over Roy bet, let's hope for the best boys.

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

don't want the points Joe, just want to make some money and if I can help another poster get back on track in the process, even better....GL bud, going to watch some golf now.
    Just by that comment I can tell you're a great guy with a lot of class and respect. Thanks for trying to help a stranger in need, and you will be rewarded for the kindness I just cant jump the gun yet because if we lose the betpoints are all I have left to somehow redeem myself. Thanks a lot pal best of luck to you and I have a lot of respect for you now after reading that statement. Shows you're not in it to hurt me or for personal gain and that takes a lot.

arnoldrothstein

Ice i like the under

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Over 7.5 in the Twins game

joesomebody114
    This industry is f*kked

Damn. Looks like I'll never get out of this hole

arnoldrothstein

Yanks and braves at 4.

Housemoney
    Housemoney's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4972

Use the SBR book to prove to yourself there is no way for a recreational player to win. I like to donate my money football season.

arnoldrothstein

Mcelroy is gonna spit this course out today. I dont know what u guys were thinking this guy is a freak

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

You're right but after you said that like 3 more people said Baltimore on my thread so I just said screw it and went with them. I need to stop doing that, I can gamble very smart sometimes and very stupidly other times. I'm willing to listen to any advice you have to give me though. Thanks

i posted a link to the thread i had for today. Not really in the business of just barking out plays and expecting ppl to follow (i wouldnt), I just try and give logical reasons for plays i make (well logical for me anyway) and let folks decide if it makes sense to them.

Pretty sure everyone here has had moments of stupidity when gambling so i wouldnt beat yourself up over it to much.

My guess is if you started a thread like the one you did earlier asking for help you needed a play everyday you would have pretty good success fading the team that everyone tells you to take, especially if it is the earliest starting gm of the day.

iceminers26

Mcelroy is gonna spit this course out today. I dont know what u guys were thinking this guy is a freak
    The guy is very fortunate to still be at even, he dodge huge bullets the past 2 holes, had a nice 3rd shot after chipping out of rough and then a nice bunker shot to save par on B2B holes...can't keep that act up regardless of who you are, only a matter of time until the wheels fall off judging by his play out of the gate today. I would have liked at least one of those to be bogeys but still like the over play a lot.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

holy fuk PT becoming facebook.

arnoldrothstein

Ice this guy is the best player in the world. Just watch. I hope you hit your play. But in telling you this guy is sick

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

here comes the field

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Ice this guy is the best player in the world. Just watch. I hope you hit your play. But in telling you this guy is sick
    I agree totally...he has a ton of game and only 22 yrs old. However I have no money onthe under so I am rooting for him to shoot 72 or higher. Although I think he lands on 69 or 70 as a stated prior to tee off. Good luck guys. I have had a tough run over the past week so I would like to see those who have the over cash and take a bit from the books.

12 Last