unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ohio, I would relocate if pay is good. no sabotage

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by polskboy View Post
    oooo shit so i guess sbr is strickly for us players???i guess a guy that speaks three languages fluently its not welcomed here lol. buddy this is gambling forum.fack off with your "if you dont like it leave" bs. like i said you try to hard in you videos if you cant take a little criticism then that is your problem.ps jj gold still rules.
    Noted. Thanks for swinging by, pal.

FYI.....for your 4th language you should try and learn English!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

oooo shit so i guess sbr is strickly for us players???i guess a guy that speaks three languages fluently its not welcomed here lol. buddy this is gambling forum.fack off with your "if you dont like it leave" bs. like i said you try to hard in you videos if you cant take a little criticism then that is your problem.ps jj gold still rules.

make us a video showing how disgusted you are with Opie.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

When did Curt Schilling start doing coke?

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Great Video and I agree. I am not a "love it or leave it" kind of guy but no one in their right mind can honestly say there is anything good about September 11th 2001, Osama Bin Laden, Muslim Fanaticism, etc. Trying to understand it is pointless and that is what a lot of our misguided young posters (some of whom are from Canada) do. ZERO RESPONSIBILITY and an ENDLESS SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT.

JJ miscalculated SBR posters as a bunch of dope smoking Patrick Venditto stiff wannabe communist bastards and he paid dearly for it. May Opie have mercy on his soul.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post

Honestly.....that truly made me "laugh out loud"!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

"English" = the language of England not USA, in USA you speak whatever the fukk you want to speak.
    This country is build because of immigrants man, if you hate immigrants then you hate ur great grandparents or whatever...
    The original population are the American Indians, not rednecks and hicks who think they own the country

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by TR88 View Post
    "English" = the language of England not USA, in USA you speak whatever the fukk you want to speak.
    This country is build because of immigrants man, if you hate immigrants then you hate ur great grandparents or whatever...
    The original population are the American Indians, not rednecks and hicks who think they own the country
    Uhhhhh....you live in Boston.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

TR88

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Uhhhhh....you live in Boston.
    yes ? And dont get offended when I said rednecks,I'm not saying you are. I can tell you are educated and a good person, nothing wrong to support your country

polskboy
    polskboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 434

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    i not mad at him i just said that he try to hard.

polskboy

opie now i know that you are a tool.

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Good video Opie ... Thx for shoutout.

opie1988

opie now i know that you are a tool.
    Gotcha, Ace.

Will start to revamp my online persona first thing in the a.m.!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

i not mad at him i just said that he try to hard.

I think you might have a hard on for him.

TR88

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

okay man I didn't read all of the other thread about the fight and stuff, but you said you were a latino, why all of the support for USA, nothing wrong with that but

losturmarbles
    losturmarbles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    best part of the vid was acknowledging the rights of minority viewpoints to be expressed by the likes of chile and otp.

hold disdain for what they say, but defend their right to say it. that is a fundamental tenet of our great nation and i'm glad to see you be in absolute support of it.
    missed that part... of course I turned it off about a minute in, right after part about if you don't like it, get the fuk out spiel.

Anyone that says shit like that is a complete moron and doesn't have a clue what this country was founded on. It's an anti-American attitude that gets mimicked over and over by pseudo patriots. Classic irony.

keenecharger21
    keenecharger21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

haha@that toilet seat

opie for president

polskboy

Quote Originally Posted by losturmarbles View Post
    missed that part... of course I turned it off about a minute in, right after part about if you don't like it, get the fuk out spiel. Anyone that says shit like that is a complete moron and doesn't have a clue what this country was founded on. It's an anti-American attitude that gets mimicked over and over by pseudo patriots. Classic irony.

opie1988

missed that part... of course I turned it off about a minute in, right after part about if you don't like it, get the fuk out spiel.
    Anyone that says shit like that is a complete moron and doesn't have a clue what this country was founded on. It's an anti-American attitude that gets mimicked over and over by pseudo patriots. Classic irony.
    This fool sounds like he's lost his marbles!!

Oh....wait......my bad.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

okay man I didn't read all of the other thread about the fight and stuff, but you said you were a latino, why all of the support for USA, nothing wrong with that but
    WTF?? I was born in LA,CA,USA..... Im very grateful for the opportunities this great country has given me and my family...

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    your delivery is very leno-esque
    Hey look it's Midget Me defending JJ again!! Bro aren't u sick of sucking his rooster?? Cmon Midget Me we know u don't dig the ditches they use u to measure the inches!! Bronxer I can see your feet in your Drivers license still. U better make that vid quick Midget Me. I heard u can't ride half the rides at Coney Island is this true??

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

missed that part... of course I turned it off about a minute in, right after part about if you don't like it, get the fuk out spiel. Anyone that says shit like that is a complete moron and doesn't have a clue what this country was founded on. It's an anti-American attitude that gets mimicked over and over by pseudo patriots. Classic irony.
    You seem to have contradicted yourself in this post.

TR88

WTF?? I was born in LA,CA,USA..... Im very grateful for the opportunities this great country has given me and my family...
    I got you now

opie1988

My man!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Extra Innings

If there is nothing wrong with it then why are you questioning it. Do you question Blacks who vote Republic and Hispanics who dislike illegal aliens

TR88

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    If there is nothing wrong with it then why are you questioning it. Do you question Blacks who vote Republic and Hispanics who dislike illegal aliens
    yes mate you should always be questioning what's going on, If I see a black person wearing a shirt with nazi sign on it, I should question him whats going on, ya know what i mean

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

no, i understand what you're saying, just like many others here opie's views can be construed as extreme to one side of the political spectrum.

but near the end he acknowledges the rights of certain posters expressing their viewpoints, which i give him credit for.

i'm not entirely sure where opie is coming from, but his intentions are good. he is engaging in a slippery slope theory. demanding a unilateral view of 9/11. i concur with opie that it was a deplorable act, and should be condemned by all, but minority viewpoints exist. they should not and cannot be shut-out through the construction of arbitrary barriers against free speech.

and i agree with your point, it is simply un-American to attempt to silence minority, fringe point views that don't agree with the vast majority. again, freedom of expression is a fundamental principle, even if our government or country gets chastised for its activities.

Extra Innings

yes mate you should always be questioning what's going on, If I see a black person wearing a shirt with nazi sign on it, I should question him whats going on, ya know what i mean
    So a Hispanic who is against illegal immigration is like a African American who is for White Power Groups

opie1988

no, i understand what you're saying, just like many others here opie's views can be construed as extreme to one side of the political spectrum.

but near the end he acknowledges the rights of certain posters expressing their viewpoints, which i give him credit for.

i'm not entirely sure where opie is coming from, but his intentions are good. he is engaging in a slippery slope theory. demanding a unilateral view of 9/11. i concur with opie that it was a deplorable act, and should be condemned by all, but minority viewpoints exist. they should not and cannot be shut-out through the construction of arbitrary barriers against free speech.

and i agree with your point, it is simply un-American to attempt to silence minority, fringe point views that don't agree with the vast majority. again, freedom of expression is a fundamental principle, even if our government or country gets chastised for its activities.
    Put the thesaurus down and get over yourself.

!00 points on which one of us scored higher on verbal portion of SAT. (must post pics)

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

losturmarbles

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    You seem to have contradicted yourself in this post.
    then you seem to fail at reading comprehension.

Extra Innings

There is a assumption that minority viewpoints do not every have the chance to "out-shout" majority viewpoints. I see a whole middle america as well as a middle class whose viewpoint gets tossed aside every election. It will correct

losturmarbles

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Going around the circle

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Put the thesaurus down and get over yourself.

!00 points on which one of us scored higher on verbal portion of SAT. (must post pics)
    not entirely sure what you are trying to insinuate here, but it could be laughable, as i have not procured the help of a thesaurus since middle school.

and if you must know, i scored a 730 on the verbal portion.

First 123456 ... Last