iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    Has nothing to do with team personnel or talent, no way would David Stern allow a sweep in this series; this easily goes 6 but I'm saying it goes the distance and is decided in 7. The NBA is a business, they have two big named teams with superstars competing in this series and the league stands to make much more money if the series is prolonged.
    script going according to plan, now 2 at Boston for the home team and then lets make it fkn exciting and have each team win on the others' court, then a big game 7 in Miami for all the marbles....fkn NBA, simply fkn AMAZING

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

4-1 Heat sounds about right. Though, Boston will def. be tougher in Bean town.

iceminers26

it has absolutely nothing to do with the players, nothing... if you don't think that the officials will return the favor for what Boston was put through in Miami, you need to reconsider...NBA is a cash cow and the front man is as greedy as they come, he'll pump this series out until its dry...Its pretty embarrassing and noticeable but I honestly think Stern just doesn't even give a fk anymore if people pick up on it.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

script going according to plan, now 2 at Boston for the home team and then lets make it fkn exciting and have each team win on the others' court, then a big game 7 in Miami for all the marbles....fkn NBA, simply fkn AMAZING

this is not going 7. miami is determined to kill these guys. script has nothing to do with it. last year there was 3 sweeps in round 2 out of 4 series.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    this is not going 7. miami is determined to kill these guys. script has nothing to do with it. last year there was 3 sweeps in round 2 out of 4 series.
    yeah and the league paid for it, won't happen this year, they will all be prolonged...I don't see any series ending before a game 6 in each...they'll get their money this year

lakerboy

yeah and the league paid for it, won't happen this year, they will all be prolonged...I don't see any series ending before a game 6 in each...they'll get their money this year

except this one. bos is horrible. they win one game max. the other series i agree with

rem sleep
    rem sleep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18825

I think Miami is the scariest team in the NBA right now. The Celtics are a very good team but Miami was toying with them both games. The Celtics need to pound the ball inside but even their big men are jump shooters.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Celtics will win both home games. They didn't play well the first 2 games, and the reffing was laughable. One of those 2 will change for the home games, probably both.

Hitting the Cs series price when its released

iceminers26

except this one. bos is horrible. they win one game max. the other series i agree with
    I agree with you Miami is the better team, younger, more athletic, quicker, pretty much any way you want to spin it, but I honestly feel they will get the favor returned to them at home with Pauly P getting thrown out and then some shady shit down the stretch today when they made it close. Refs will be on their side in Boston, this one will go 6 or 7 IMO, only time will tell.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Celtics will win both home games. They didn't play well the first 2 games, and the reffing was laughable. One of those 2 will change for the home games, probably both.

Hitting the Cs series price when its released

you gotta be kidding yourself- books have already cleaned up on bos backers in games 1 and 2 and now you wanna take them for the series? they will give you +400 minimum. good luck with that cause bos isnt winning on the road.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

They will not sweep. Celtics much better defensively and offensively at home. Plus Lebrick still sux at the free throw.

GBrooks77
    GBrooks77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Boston is done

iceminers26

ZEBRAS decide games boys, not the 10 guys playing, Celts turn to reek the reward

Sniperpicks
    Sniperpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

stick the brooms up yer butts, jesus, the HEAT suck at closing, they are not together enough to take 2 in boston

lakerboy

we all know about the boston refs dont we? we all thought the spurs wouldnt get swept versus the suns last year at home as well right?

rsnnh12

[/B]

you gotta be kidding yourself- books have already cleaned up on bos backers in games 1 and 2 and now you wanna take them for the series? they will give you +400 minimum. good luck with that cause bos isnt winning on the road.
    Because no team has ever come back from 0-2, right?

lakerboy

Because no team has ever come back from 0-2, right?

well of course that can happen but how often has bos done it? so you see mia losing 4 of 5?

forzuto13
    forzuto13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

What sucks is that the games aren't total blowouts. I mean about ten points difference and Boston gets close as hell in the fourth but then turn the ball over a bunch and get bad shot after bad shot. Not to mention the terrible refs in these games. I wonder if the owner of the Heat, with all that money spent to form this team, didn't put a serious amount of cash in some people's pockets to give them the series. I can't figure out why the hell else are the calls going all against Boston and not for them when Miami fouls like hell. Just ranting. I don't understand.

Lint Pockets
    Lint Pockets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

celtics might win both home games so never know they could win it in 6

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I think we need to let this series play out. Boston has not looked good but Miami is a different animal at home. The Celtics will have a much easier time playing to their style at the Garden so let's just see what happens. The series is far from over... Is anyone really that surprised that Miami took care of business at home?

rsnnh12

well of course that can happen but how often has bos done it? so you see mia losing 4 of 5?
    What does it matter how often the Cs have come back from 0-2? That has zero bearing on this series

I'm a New England sports fan. I saw the Red Sox come back from 0-3 in the ALCS, when everyone said it was impossible. I saw the Bruins blow a 3-0 lead, when everyone was preparing for them moving on. Past success/failure doesn't have any effect on future success/failure.

There are 4 days til game 3 (3 full days off). That helps the Cs, slows the momentum the Heat had built, agreed? Allows the Cs to regroup. The rest of the series is games every other day. If they can win both at home, they have momentum. There isn't a long break between games 4 and 5, so the Cs will keep a lot of that momentum. I think the Cs going up 3-2 is more likely than Heat winning in 5. I think Cs win in 7 tho
    Last edited by rsnnh12; 05-04-11 at 12:31 AM.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13377

What does it matter how often the Cs have come back from 0-2? That has zero bearing on this series I'm a New England sports fan. I saw the Red Sox come back from 0-3 in the ALCS, when everyone said it was impossible. I saw the Bruins blow a 3-0 lead, when everyone was preparing for them moving on. Past success/failure doesn't have any effect on future success/failure. There are 4 days til game 3 (3 full days off). That helps the Cs, slows the momentum the Heat had built, agreed? Allows the Cs to regroup. The rest of the series is games every other day. If they can win both at home, they have momentum. There isn't a long break between games 4 and 5, so the Cs will keep a lot of that momentum. I think the Cs going up 3-2 is more likely than Heat winning in 5. I think Cs win in 7 tho
    Cs are probably the best team when coming out of a few days rest and the Heat probably the worst (atleast in the reg season/first game of playoffs) but the Celtics had plenty of rest after sweeping the Knicks and look what happened. Also the Heat are tied for 1st best road record in the reg season and you think Cs winning 3 straight (2 at home 1 @Miami) is more likely then 5?

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

this is going 7...nba wants it this way...similar to the celtics vs lakers final last year....$$$ time

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Cs are probably the best team when coming out of a few days rest and the Heat probably the worst (atleast in the reg season/first game of playoffs) but the Celtics had plenty of rest after sweeping the Knicks and look what happened. Also the Heat are tied for 1st best road record in the reg season and you think Cs winning 3 straight (2 at home 1 @Miami) is more likely then 5?
    The Cs had too much rest after the Knicks. They started off painfully slow in game 1, and Rondo was awful. They were rusty. Mid-series, 3 days of rest should be huge for them.

I think the Cs take both at home, and if they lose 1, I think they win in Miami game 5. Just too much experience, talent, and drive to lose in 5 games IMO. I really think they'll each win every game at home, with the Cs stealing game 7 in Miami.

Very well could be wrong, the Cs might not play their best and go down before that, but I'm more than comfortable betting against that happening.

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26295

Miami will take one in Boston, so I will say 4-1

raiders32
    raiders32's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am starting to think it might be a sweep.

sportsfanatic
    Update your status
    sportsfanatic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3908

miami is better than i thought.

Erwright
    Erwright's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

Celtics will win both home games. They didn't play well the first 2 games, and the reffing was laughable. One of those 2 will change for the home games, probably both. Hitting the Cs series price when its released
    Heat have been scary lately, you should wait until after this next game. If Boston goes down 3-0 its over and they have not looked good lately. If they do win you can still get a good price.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51437

I doubt very much this will be a sweep, but I guess Game 3 will tell all...

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

agreed. ready for the championship too!

Donkwin47
    Donkwin47's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

You forreal? "There is no way" the Celtics win a SINGLE game? Even down 2-0, with 2 coming up at home, that's a stretch.. But I guess that's what this board is for..

zogdog
    zogdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Everyone that doubted Miami is now seeing why Wade and James joined forces. They are impossible to stop when they want to get down to business.

Miami can handle any team that is left pretty easily as long as Bosh plays strong inside. LeBron is just such a beast and Wade so skilled, the Heat are going to win it all.

Bulls are the new Cavs. Heat would beat them in 5. Only team in the East that would have a chance is the Mavs, but realize they have many defenders to throw on Dirk (Bosh, LeBron, Anthony) and that chance becomes slim.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

If so, bet the money line.

But the Celtics did humiliate the Heat during the first week of the regular season.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I see Boston wining 1 out of 2 home

4-1

First 123 Last