puckhead31
    Hockey baby
    puckhead31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 842

Quote Originally Posted by Brewers in 7 View Post
    Not hard when everyshot philly takes is right at the big B at the goaltender..
    your right. they never learn

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

the 2nd goal by boston was about the softest goal you see allowed by the flyers...dudes in the corner, up against the boards with 3 flyers standing there like, "uh, are you gonna take him?" he goes unmolested for a few seconds, makes a gorgeous pass and viola, tie game. then (in ot) fuckstick odonnell shoots it around the boards, kimmo lolly gags and misses it and guess who's next for a crack at it, you guessed it, a bruin. then "butthead" (coburn) makes a half hearted attempt at a block....not ALL bouch's fault but they ALL phuckin deserved to lose that game. you let a team take advantage in the PO and they will. they didnt get to the playoffs by NOT taking advantage of asshole moves by the opposition. they in deep now

puckhead31
    Hockey baby

Quote Originally Posted by cecil127 View Post
    the 2nd goal by boston was about the softest goal you see allowed by the flyers...dudes in the corner, up against the boards with 3 flyers standing there like, "uh, are you gonna take him?" he goes unmolested for a few seconds, makes a gorgeous pass and viola, tie game. then (in ot) fuckstick odonnell shoots it around the boards, kimmo lolly gags and misses it and guess who's next for a crack at it, you guessed it, a bruin. then "butthead" (coburn) makes a half hearted attempt at a block....not ALL bouch's fault but they ALL phuckin deserved to lose that game. you let a team take advantage in the PO and they will. they didnt get to the playoffs by NOT taking advantage of asshole moves by the opposition. they in deep now
    that game was all boucher's fault. As a goalie its your job to stop the puck, especially the soft goals. Turnovers are a part of the game.

You see guys like Rinne, Neuvirth, Roloson, Thomas, Niemi, and Luongo each night keep their teams in the game because of the excellent goaltending. The only ones left in the playoffs who are sucking are Boucher and Howard, which is leading to a Semi Finals exit..

Goaltending is a BIG key in the playoffs, and this 3 man rotation is catching up to the Flyers, along with BAD coaching, and flyer players shooting the pucks right into the chest of Thomas. Just like they did with Miller, no traffic in front of Thomas will lead to a 55 save performance.

blittydeuce
    blittydeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1758

Hey Papa George,

your Flyers suck cawk.

puckhead31
    Hockey baby

Is this your gay lover boy from when you were in Costa Rica?
    Last edited by puckhead31; 05-03-11 at 09:39 PM. Reason: google is awesome

blittydeuce

blittydeuce

blittydeuce

puckhead31
    Hockey baby

not sure who they are but google your handle that is how I found your pictures

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hahhaa is it really papas, the scammer?
    Points Awarded:

blittydeuce gave SoV 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

blittydeuce

Quote Originally Posted by SoV View Post
    Yep LOLOLOLOL

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

whoa, whatever you guys say...where the phuck is the door?!?!
    ill leave you two to "google" each other all by your very lonesomes....emphasis on the "very"

puckhead31
    Hockey baby

Quote Originally Posted by SoV View Post
    me?

No that is not me

blittydeuce

Quote Originally Posted by puckhead31 View Post
    me?

No that is not me
    Sure PapaGeorge AKA Minkus AKA Flyers09

I know all your ghosts homo.

SoV
    "Why always me"

Quote Originally Posted by blittydeuce View Post

Yep LOLOLOLOL
    Unfuckingreal

Guy has no shame, does he? What's your next website, Papas? How much can I buy it for?

puckhead31
    Hockey baby

Quote Originally Posted by blittydeuce View Post
    Sure PapaGeorge AKA Minkus AKA Flyers09 I know all your ghosts homo.
    oh no somebody is going to have a mess on their hands if they keep claiming im someone else....google is very user friendly...
    Last edited by shari91; 05-03-11 at 09:56 PM. Reason: removed personal info

blittydeuce

Papa George - Is this you?
    I saw you mention to someone on here to hook up with you on Facebook and you said your name was GBJ. Are you this guy?

Beware of this guy - Please read. He is starting other sites

GBJ Selling HotSportsPlays.com & SportsPicksandNews.com

scam check - scam check scam check - scam check okokocontact me - contact me contact me - contact me okokoFlippa - Flippa Flippa - Flippa okoko

When a Flippa buyer contacts me looking for help recovering his funds from a potential scammer I never know what to expect. Some times it is just the buyer being anxious, sometimes it is a misunderstanding, and some times — the buyer has indeed been scammed.

That is the case here.

I was contacted to look into a case regarding this Flippa auction. The buyer claimed that the seller had essentially taken his $4200 payment and not delivered the website promised. After some basic investigation into the matter I found the buyer’s claims to be true. I verified the payment had been made and even talked with the seller who had STILL been trying to sell hotsportsplays.com to yet another buyer.

The seller eventually admitted the issue and even revealed that there had been another victim. Although the seller, GBJ., didn’t take personal responsibility for the scam, he did knowingly (and unknowingly) reveal a bunch of useful information. And, again, he did admit to taking payment from these victims without delivering the site or refunding their money.

I talked to GBJ about coming clean on the scam and refunding those who had been burned. In working with the victims I was sure they would be willing to work out payment arrangements to recover their lost funds, but GBJ seemed to have no interest in returning the money, only in protecting himself.

GBJ still has not returned any of the funds to the victims and he eventually did resell (the already 2x sold-and-paid-for) to this guy. The sale was made on June 14th for $690… GBJ was nice enough to post a screenshot himself — which was found in his latest Flippa listing.

HERE IS A SCREENSHOT OF THE PAYMENT FOR THE SITE ($690) ON JUNE 14:

(Click for Larger View)

HERE IS A SCREENSHOT OF THE TWO PREVIOUS PAYMENTS FOR THE SITE ($4200, $1800):

(Click for Larger View)

These were collected from GBJ own listing on Flippa. But, in case he makes changes they have been archived online.

An IC3 complaint (I#1006111710133181?) has been filled on GBJ and over 40 pages of documentation has been obtained in the case. I do hope GBJ (and Friend) will come clean and make restitution on the victims of this scam. If they wish to contact me I will help them get on the right track — making restitution and heading in a direction away from online scams and into online success.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 07-10-14 at 11:15 AM.

blittydeuce

George Pappas from maryland is bad news

SoV
    "Why always me"

Quote Originally Posted by puckhead31 View Post

...oh no somebody is going to have a mess on their hands if they keep claiming im someone else....google is very user friendly...
    Uh oh, posting names :nono

Blitty, fuking detective

puckhead31
    Hockey baby

Last edited by shari91; 05-03-11 at 10:02 PM. Reason: removed personal info

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Minkus

i had my share of fun with this guy