1. #1
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 393,008
    Betpoints: 429

    Lets Get Back To Gambling

    Who gives a fuk about Bin Laden
    It does nothing to impact your life at all
    10 years to late
    political ploy

    Worry about your situation and picking fukkin winners

  2. #2
    doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-10
    Posts: 14,096
    Betpoints: 18

    Well said jj. It is nice he is dead but has no meaning on winning on sports

  3. #3
    robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-25-07
    Posts: 3,557
    Betpoints: 348

    I agree with Corbin.

  4. #4
    ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-30-10
    Posts: 10,829
    Betpoints: 113

    Word

  5. #5
    JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-21-10
    Posts: 18,935
    Betpoints: 16534

    Now you're talking JJ!
    I'll find the Bin Laden thing seriously when pictures are release.

    JJ thanks for the spreadsheet!

  6. #6
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 393,008
    Betpoints: 429

    I will have a 4-1 or 3-2 type night for you guys because many say "JJ is a good guy"

  7. #7
    JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-21-10
    Posts: 18,935
    Betpoints: 16534

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I will have a 4-1 or 3-2 type night for you guys because many say "JJ is a good guy"
    I see you going 2-3

  8. #8
    mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-26-10
    Posts: 4,953

    JJ you're so stupid it hurts. You want punters to develop a minimal semblance of life outside gambling because it gives them someplace to go when things go bad. If they have that place to go it keeps them in action longer. If you get them too enmeshed too quick you burn them out. This is life long activity pal.

  9. #9
    Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-09-09
    Posts: 30,178

    That a boy JJ, I think everyone should fund a book today and focus on what matters.

  10. #10
    Slim
    Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-13-08
    Posts: 4,722

    Bin Laden has been dead for ten years to me. Big fukkin deal. All the idiots celebrating his death says a lot how stupid americans are.

  11. #11
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 393,008
    Betpoints: 429

    Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    Bin Laden has been dead for ten years to me. Big fukkin deal. All the idiots celebrating his death says a lot how stupid americans are.
    Majority of Americans are very stupid..spot on post Son

  12. #12
    Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-14-09
    Posts: 13,521
    Betpoints: 78

    Agree, get back to the business at hand.

  13. #13
    VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-12-10
    Posts: 14,593
    Betpoints: 18

    You guys have no fuking heart.

  14. #14
    opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-12-10
    Posts: 23,441
    Betpoints: 809

    Get back to gambling??

    What's wrong, JJ?

    Aren't you planning on starting another dozen threads today about how America sucks, and everyone should get out?

    You cowardly prikk.

    SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011


  15. #15
    Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-05-10
    Posts: 2,409

    Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Get back to gambling??

    What's wrong, JJ?

    Aren't you planning on starting another dozen threads today about how America sucks, and everyone should get out?

    You cowardly prikk.
    JJ is funny most of the time but the rest of the time he's an ignorant fukk and he is what's wrong with some people in America. opie

  16. #16
    TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-07-09
    Posts: 4,095

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Who gives a fuk about Bin Laden
    It does nothing to impact your life at all
    10 years to late
    political ploy

    Worry about your situation and picking fukkin winners

Top