Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Funny how hardcore the heat fans are now

This place has a lot of empty seats during the year for having two superstars. But now its whiteout city and every fan screaming at players. what a bunch of posers.

jagaf22
    jagaf22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

I was thinking the same thing earlier. Where have these rabid fans been all year

Ralphie1412

They didnt go because they werent winning at first. Its the most artificial pathetic sports town there is. The whole state is. Check out their baseball dedication.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I noticed it too

they are maniacs today

Ralphie1412

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I noticed it too

they are maniacs today
    Of course they are....its second round of the playoff.

SJ tell us again how u have had season tickets for 15 years and everyone there is hardcore. what a joke of a fanbase.

Van gundy just called them soft for not holding up wade body surfing style. They all cleared out and let him hit the steal chairs

Congruency
    Congruency's Avatar Become A Pro!

can we say the same thing about memphis? no one during the season and now everyones on the bandwagon

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

South Florida has the worst sports fans, hands down.

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Why get all excited during the regular season?

Who gives a fk if a fan is hardcore or not....actually give them more credit for not being total fking losers.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I'd be embarrassed to call myself a Miami Heat fan. People coming out of the woodwork now that LeBron is in town.

I hope to hell the Celtics beat them.

Ralphie1412

Quote Originally Posted by Congruency View Post
    can we say the same thing about memphis? no one during the season and now everyones on the bandwagon
    good question, but to me it WAY different. These guys are an 8 seed and werent expect to play like this and dont have all stars like lebron and wade.

If dwayned wade and lebron were playing 1 on 1 in my town 40 times a season I woudlnt miss it. This arena had FULL EMPTY SECTIONS during the season.

Ralphie1412

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post
    I'd be embarrassed to call myself a Miami Heat fan. People coming out of the woodwork now that LeBron is in town.

Again, Lebron has been there since last summer. These fans showed up THIS WEEK.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3457

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    They didnt go because they werent winning at first. Its the most artificial pathetic sports town there is. The whole state is. Check out their baseball dedication.
    well you do realize we have the biggest baseball stadium in sports right? looks like a graveyard no matter what.. Have you ever checked Marlins radio and TV ratings? team does very well..

Did you know the stadium is out of the city.. not even in miami.. It's far for most fans.. its tough to get out of work and make it to a game on time with traffic.. in fact.. pretty impossible...

Did you know we have the most rainouts in Baseball? So if i actually make it to the stadium on time.. the game might not even happen?

Did you know we don't own our stadium? So we can't control concessions or parking prices? Did you know parking is more then tickets in most cases?

Did you know that majority of the Miami population is transplants from NYC, PHILLY , Chicago, and other shitty cold and just plain out awful places to live.. thats why folks come to Miami.. Do you expect them to embrace a team that is in it's teens? Or do you expect them to remain loyal.. i expect them to stay loyal to the team back home..

have you ever been to a 1pm sunday game? or as i call it "the roast" ? it's brutal.. i don't know if the sun is hotter or the seats burning my ass are..

Have you ever sat in the shade.. not moved for 10 mins.. yet still sweated your balls off for no fing reason?

Don't blame it on the fans.. look at the situation.. you obviously have not done your homework..

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    South Florida has the worst sports fans, hands down.
    Ever Been to a Canes Game? Not bad for a Small private school with less then 10k students...

Ever been to a Dolphins Game? One of the best times you will have in the NFL.. Probably the friendliest and best party stadium in the LEague..

THe problem with our fans.. is that .. well.. they aren't our fing fans.. I go to a bar and i am sitting next to some SLowMoe holding on to his NYC accent.. Or some Columbian Scarface that wants to watch "fotbol"

Sorry the Marlins don't fill up.. we are working on that.. the new stadium which is less then 1/2 the size.. and now in DOWNTOWN.. will make a difference ... at least i hope..

Quote Originally Posted by VegasInsider View Post

What you don't see is every bar in town get shit packed.. places like flannigans all over the city get jammed packed.. game in and game out.. People watch every game.. i know girls and mothers who follow the team like crazy...

what you don't realize .. Miami is based on Tourism, International Banking, and Real Estate.. Unless you live under a rock... you know these are the 3 hardest hit industries in this country.. The town has a lot of $$$ issues.. and people can't spend 200$+ on a pair of lowers + drinks + 40$ parking..etc..etc.. it ads up..

but people do watch the team.. they love them and people all over the city will be partying tonight.. just like they did when they beat philly...

I don't even live in Miami any more.. haven't for 2 years... But these things i know as true facts..

Believe what you want.. I lived it.. not commented on it..

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

miami >>>>>>> tampa bay

at least the heat "fans" come our for a winning team where as there are no rays fans

kmarinouofm

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    miami >>>>>>> tampa bay

at least the heat "fans" come our for a winning team where as there are no rays fans
    tampa has it worse then us... NO ONE IS FROM THERE!!!

I remember going to visit a friend and going to a dollar beer night on a Friday night.. and it was still not even close to 1/2 full.. dollar beer.. thats a minor league promo LOL.. sucks .. some real decent teams over the years.. remember that playoff game they had during the day and there was like 10k people there

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

I'd like to see the Celts stick it to the Heat. May or may not happen. I'm not a fan of show boaters and hot dogs. The Miami Heat introduction of the three stooges left a bad taste in my mouth. Is this the NBA or Hollywood? Are they rappers or ball players? The Celtics seem less me oriented and more about team. Hope they stick a sock in Lebron's mouth.

Congruency
    Congruency's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post

Ever been to a Dolphins Game? One of the best times you will have in the NFL.. Probably the friendliest and best party stadium in the LEague..
    nothing says "party" like...MARC ANTHONY MUSIC!!!

why do they play ONLY his music, what a dipshit owner

kmarinouofm

Quote Originally Posted by Congruency View Post

nothing says "party" like...MARC ANTHONY MUSIC!!!

why do they play ONLY his music, what a dipshit owner
    dude not even close to true...

have you ever gotten a lap dance for free by a hot cuban chick in the parking lot? Dolphin Games are like spring break man..

Qtip
    Qtip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

Hurricanes > all, in Miami

Muggy
    Muggy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 344

It is what it is. At least their fans are willing to wear the shirts and create an atmosphere. LA doesn't even have that with their snobby "I won't wear the t-shirt because it'll ruin my outfit" attitude.

EBDOGGN
    EBDOGGN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 130

I can already tell that not one person that posted on this thread actually lives down here in miami. If you did, you would know that in order to go to a half decent
    game such as mia vs any
    team above. 500 the prices
    for tickets are just to
    expensive.

kmarinouofm

Quote Originally Posted by Muggy View Post
    It is what it is. At least their fans are willing to wear the shirts and create an atmosphere. LA doesn't even have that with their snobby "I won't wear the t-shirt because it'll ruin my outfit" attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by EBDOGGN View Post
    I can already tell that not one person that posted on this thread actually lives down here in miami. If you did, you would know that in order to go to a half decent
    game such as mia vs any
    team above. 500 the prices
    for tickets are just to
    expensive.
    exactly dude.. wouldn't you rather throw that money away on your hot ass Latin Woman?

St8Ca$homie
    St8Ca$homie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Iv seen the Grizzz play about 6-8 X's this year and everytime their crowd was absolutely hyped ... and they were all there in the 1st qr

kmarinouofm

Quote Originally Posted by St8Ca$homie View Post
    Iv seen the Grizzz play about 6-8 X's this year and everytime their crowd was absolutely hyped ... and they were all there in the 1st qr

THERE AIN"T SHIT TO DO IN MEMPHIS FOOL UNLESS YOU EAT RIBS 24-7 or PLAY THE BLUES!!!

blinky88
    blinky88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heat....,,,,

richyrich8478
    richyrich8478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

perfect example of posers is when wade jumped into stand to get the ball and all the fans moved out of the way....haha real true fans hahaha u should probably catch one of your superstars

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

i stereo type miami dudes as flaming pusssies...fuk the heat

kmarinouofm

Quote Originally Posted by richyrich8478 View Post
    perfect example of posers is when wade jumped into stand to get the ball and all the fans moved out of the way....haha real true fans hahaha u should probably catch one of your superstars
    uhh they did catch him.. the angle was awful.. he actually took down a father and his son.. guy ended up wearing his beer man.. Sorry the rich people Courtside didn't move fast enough for u ..

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE MONEY LINE View Post
    i stereo type miami dudes as flaming pusssies...fuk the heat
    yeah.. i would love to watch u walk around downtown Miami saying that.. its only the 3rd most dangerous metropolitan city..

Half of the crime laws founded in the last 20 years were specifically because of "miami" yet.. a bunch of pussies..

Yeah i think crazy Cuban / Columbian drug lords are pussies too.. jeez guy...

The guys you think are pussies are probably your friends that you saw in photos on vacation man...

this is a tough town.. and it will chew you up quick..

you can agree or disagree all you want.. i was born and raised there and i have lived in

New York City, Detroit, Los Angeles, Chicago , and now San Jose..

tough town man..

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    .. yeah.. i would love to watch u walk around downtown Miami saying that.. its only the 3rd most dangerous metropolitan city.. Half of the crime laws founded in the last 20 years were specifically because of "miami" yet.. a bunch of pussies.. Yeah i think crazy Cuban / Columbian drug lords are pussies too.. jeez guy... The guys you think are pussies are probably your friends that you saw in photos on vacation man... this is a tough town.. and it will chew you up quick.. you can agree or disagree all you want.. i was born and raised there and i have lived in New York City, Detroit, Los Angeles, Chicago , and now San Jose.. tough town man..
    ya ya ya I saw all the movies and the CSI's to know about miami haha dan marino university of miami...i'm not saying there's not a lot of spanish cocaine trafficers and so on and so forth....

I was just spitting out my stereo types from the twinks I see in the crowds at their games

HustleGetPaid
    HustleGetPaid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5089

Why scream and talk sh!t during the season or even now, nothing has been accomplished yet. Heat fans don't brag and boast like other team fans, let the games play out, win or lose...

kmarinouofm

Quote Originally Posted by HustleGetPaid View Post
    Why scream and talk sh!t during the season or even now, nothing has been accomplished yet. Heat fans don't brag and boast like other team fans, let the games play out, win or lose...

i agree.. i dont think we have done anything yet either..