SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Wait, if you fold the first 7 hands it will log you off?
    The software knows if a human clicks the fold button. Click fold, check, raise etc, and the software knows you are there.

If you aren't there, you are folded by the system automatically after failing to respond in the allotted time. Do that to start the tourney for the first 7 hands, or the first 15 minutes (upcoming software tweak) and you would lose your seat.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    If you simply do not play ie; do not call, raise or even fold then you are not there. If you are not there then guys are waiting every hand for you to play. If you are not there for 7 hands you are gone. Seems fair to me .
    Seems very fair to me. If you want to play, get there.

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    The software knows if a human clicks the fold button. Click fold, check, raise etc, and the software knows you are there.

If you aren't there, you are folded by the system automatically after failing to respond in the allotted time. Do that to start the tourney for the first 7 hands, or the first 15 minutes (upcoming software tweak) and you would lose your seat.
    So if you click the away/auto-fold option, that counts present and will not get booted, correct?

30K Millionaire
    Fade Yourself
    30K Millionaire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 592

There were 8 time spots each day. Pick one that you can make and be on time. It's not that hard. All these people whining about eating, haircuts, and taking dumps is hilarious

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by BeerDog99 View Post
    So if you click the away/auto-fold option, that counts present and will not get booted, correct?
    No, the auto fold or sit out option doesn't count as playing.

SBR Lou

Quote Originally Posted by excel View Post
    Never had a problem with my dsl connection either, had it for years.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealSlimShady View Post
    I run into the same issue all the time.
    Hey guys,

I've credited you both 5 points for the inconvenience.

Our 2 most recent complaints of disconnects have actually been from DSL users. It can be a time-consuming process to identify the culprit of these problems with a relatively small sample size of problems so far.. but there are technical and IT related software audits taking place to help improve your experience.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

I keep getting disconnected. I am not sure what the problem is, but sbr owes me a keyboard and a monitor.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!

This is what it looked like before I got disconnected. I am certain it was a problem on sbr's end, as my computer has run perfectly for years.

lou, send me that keyboard buddy

First 123