jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Obama Made USA A Very Weak Nation: We Are Primed For A Takeover

I can see in like 15 years or so USA being taken over by a rich strong nation that is on the rise somewhere out there.

I can definitely happen

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Probably sooner than 15 years.......probably around 2020

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

And which country is going to take us over?

Fish and JJ both demonstrating their world political skills. Frightening.

Maybe they can get together and give us a middle on this, so we can find a line for it on Matchbook.

Matchy is a must have for all usa political punters.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJ, there is nothing here left worth fighting for. I would gladly move to any scandinavian country, canada, mexico or belize. JJ, I'm already looking at real estate in all of those countries. Much better places to live than America.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    JJ, there is nothing here left worth fighting for. I would gladly move to any scandinavian country, canada, mexico or belize. JJ, I'm already looking at real estate in all of those countries. Much better places to live than America.

Long standing USA citizens are fleeing the country by the thousands...........

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I could handle relocating to Mexico.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

China us the sleeping giant

Jnas
    Jnas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8549

China may come a knocking if we default on all the 30 year Treasuries they bought

fletch49
    fletch49's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jnas View Post
    China may come a knocking if we default on all the 30 year Treasuries they bought
    And guess who the president was when we got into bed with China. Not Obama

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

China not taking over the US. We're the consumers for their product. Who else in the world has established unions paying some guy that puts an emblem on the hood of a gm $50/hr? This country hasn't been great since the 1960's. We're a ticking time bomb.

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    China us the sleeping giant
    Russia is the sleeping giant.

Jnas
    Jnas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8549

Quote Originally Posted by fletch49 View Post
    And guess who the president was when we got into bed with China. Not Obama
    umm hey Mr D Lover

Are we not still selling to China every auction ? you can relax GW is just as bad as Lord Obama. feel better

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68483

What is this, scare the crap out of the vulnerable week?

MartinBlank

Forget party affiliation.

Clinton, Bush, Obama----they have all kissed the Chinese ass. Both republicans and democrats are whores for them.

This is probably the only issue that is truly bi-partisan.

MartinBlank

Quote Originally Posted by str View Post
    What is this, scare the crap out of the vulnerable week?
    This is like Shark Week on Discovery Channel for JJ.

JJ sure is selling a sally sour attitude lately though. Yesterday it was a depression, today it is the country getting taken over. Funny stuff---he needs that quota number up.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Nobody will ever take over the United States by military force. They won't have to. We'll destroy ourselves long before that.

Moral bankruptcy comes long before financial bankruptcy.
    The family unit has been destroyed by years of mass media and pop culture
    Christian religion is laughed at by the media, all the while irresponsibility is glorafied
    85% of women are out working mostly half ass unimportant jobs, not raising good quality kids for the future
    Our schools aren't even in the top 33% of the world, run by activists and lunatics, mainly failures who can't get real jobs
    we have some of the highest murder and crime rates in the world
    About 25% of "adults" can't take care of themselves and are on food stamps
    50% of kids are on food stamps because of their idiot parents who had them when they weren't ready

Just look at your high school class. Look at how many people who had kids and how successful they were. It's the losers having the kids while the successful people are not reproducing. What does that say about the quality of the people in the future? Is it the class president having 5 kids or is it the welfare queen, the hood rat, the redneck, and the grass mower?

Then look at what's happening with our money. Nobody has to do anything to it, Ben Bernanke is destroying it himself. Print another trillion dollars and give it to your banker buddies at Goldman Sachs nearly for free at .25%. How would YOU like to borrow money for .25%? Think you can earn some return on investment when you get money for free? When's the last time you borrowed money for a house/car/business at .25%?

The people that do slip through the cracks are getting hammered by guys like Obama who say they don't play by the rules, that they are greedy for not giving all their money to the government to pay for wars/failed social programs and deadbeats.

Basically we're ****** but the one thing we do have is a kick ass military. Nobody will ever take us over by force, we'll destroy ourselves much like the Roman Empire. I will not fault Obama for destroying us either. It's more like we are in a car driving towards a brick wall and Obama merely has his foot on the gas pedal. We were already going that way but he's pushing us that direction much sooner.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: wtf, Br0nxer, THE HITMAN, and Monitor-Tan

balla05
    balla05's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

I likes what you say C-Gold.

No need to place blame on Obama. The US has become weaker as a nation, with all the economical problems, since Clinton left office.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

good posting c-gold

ALL the while the usa press keeps printing america is the greatest nation on earth, bla bla bla

watch it on tv, hear it constantly, stay cognizant of it, you will hear it 50 times a week

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

China is our bookie and we took 'green job investment and handouts to the needy' at -12000 and lost.....time to pay up soon.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

C-Gold

but it all comes back to the family. MOM + DAD + boy + girl eating dinner at the dinner table is laugh out loud lame. Checking your kids homework and asking them about their day and their life and their problems? Making sure they are supposed to do what they are supposed to do? Sooooooo 1950's. Now it's about the Ozbornes, the Kardashians, Paris Hilton and all the other trash out there. Hey, pimp my ride home boy. You can say it's the overall media but I'm mostly talking to YOU MTV and all the lemmings that watch it. The NFL, dancing with the stars and online Xbox games are up there too for keeping the masses occupied.

It's all bread and circus. The roman empire was falling but just give the people bread and circus and everybody in control can stay in power until the lights go off.

When you raise an entire generation on MTV they don't exactly turn out into quality people. Dumb/unethical people lead to dumb/unethical choices. I don't even know what the next generation will look like as stupid people are breeding in mass and THOSE kids are going to get raised on the same trash culture. Bill Gates is your hero??? Nahhhh it's Lebraun James dawg! Stupid people lead to a lot of the problems we're seeing. Hey I make 50K per year, I'm entitled to buy 4 houses kind of thinking. Rich dad/poor dad told me to do it to be my own boss.

China won't even have to fire a single shot. Russia fell much like the roman empire. You could say it was a "cold war" but I say there was no war, Russia destroyed themselves, the Romans destroyed themselves, and we are destroying ourselves. If China, Russa or any other country invades the US we will fire off all the nukes we have to wipe them out. We'll fire 1,000 nukes to flatten then down but we won't be conqured. We'll just tail off until we wake up one day and realize we're living in the 3rd world. Lots of once good strong communities are already seeing that.

Just look at California. Once the place of movie stars, weather, and a great place to raise a family. Now look at it. Traffic, smog, high cost of living, poverty, and if you play by the rules you are taxes into oblivion. Americans are realizing it's just not worth it and they are moving OUT of California and Mexicans are moving into California to take their spot. That state is so bankrupt it isn't even funny. The California rich already pay some of the highest taxes in the country and they are moving OUT to states they don't ask them to be sacraficial lambs. So guess who'se next to pay the bill? Californians are asking the Federal government ( entire country to pay their bill), and if that doesn't work the California middle class will be forced to pay more and more of their debts? For what? Social welfare for people who don't work? That's the way the entire country is going.

My advice? Make as much money as you can and starting thinking of an exit strategy. Think about where you'd like to move, where you'd like to live. A place that WANTS you there, not a place that keeps asking you to pay more and more money for deadbeats that don't work. Think of a place like maybe Australia, some say it's still like America in the 1950's over there.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GTS925

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

OMG.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    but it all comes back to the family. MOM + DAD + boy + girl eating dinner at the dinner table is laugh out loud lame. Checking your kids homework and asking them about their day and their life and their problems? Making sure they are supposed to do what they are supposed to do? Sooooooo 1950's. Now it's about the Ozbornes, the Kardashians, Paris Hilton and all the other trash out there. Hey, pimp my ride home boy. You can say it's the overall media but I'm mostly talking to YOU MTV and all the lemmings that watch it. The NFL, dancing with the stars and online Xbox games are up there too for keeping the masses occupied.

It's all bread and circus. The roman empire was falling but just give the people bread and circus and everybody in control can stay in power until the lights go off.

When you raise an entire generation on MTV they don't exactly turn out into quality people. Dumb/unethical people lead to dumb/unethical choices. I don't even know what the next generation will look like as stupid people are breeding in mass and THOSE kids are going to get raised on the same trash culture. Bill Gates is your hero??? Nahhhh it's Lebraun James dawg! Stupid people lead to a lot of the problems we're seeing. Hey I make 50K per year, I'm entitled to buy 4 houses kind of thinking. Rich dad/poor dad told me to do it to be my own boss.

China won't even have to fire a single shot. Russia fell much like the roman empire. You could say it was a "cold war" but I say there was no war, Russia destroyed themselves, the Romans destroyed themselves, and we are destroying ourselves. If China, Russa or any other country invades the US we will fire off all the nukes we have to wipe them out. We'll fire 1,000 nukes to flatten then down but we won't be conqured. We'll just tail off until we wake up one day and realize we're living in the 3rd world. Lots of once good strong communities are already seeing that.

Just look at California. Once the place of movie stars, weather, and a great place to raise a family. Now look at it. Traffic, smog, high cost of living, poverty, and if you play by the rules you are taxes into oblivion. Americans are realizing it's just not worth it and they are moving OUT of California and Mexicans are moving into California to take their spot. That state is so bankrupt it isn't even funny. The California rich already pay some of the highest taxes in the country and they are moving OUT to states they don't ask them to be sacraficial lambs. So guess who'se next to pay the bill? Californians are asking the Federal government ( entire country to pay their bill), and if that doesn't work the California middle class will be forced to pay more and more of their debts? For what? Social welfare for people who don't work? That's the way the entire country is going.

My advice? Make as much money as you can and starting thinking of an exit strategy. Think about where you'd like to move, where you'd like to live. A place that WANTS you there, not a place that keeps asking you to pay more and more money for deadbeats that don't work. Think of a place like maybe Australia, some say it's still like America in the 1950's over there.
    this coming from a Nazi lowrider that enjoys the jersey shore and want to BJ Paulie...... And actually it's the mexicans that are moving out of California not the movie stars or the silicon valley rich.......

C-Gold

It's a proven fact high taxed Millionares and people born in America are moving out of Cali for greener pastures
    Meanwhile it's a proven fact Mexica has a human cake walk across the border as they are repopulating the state

Isn't it funny that the guy that cuts the grass is saying Mexicans aren't moving to California? A little ironic don'tcha think?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

It's a proven fact high taxed Millionares and people born in America are moving out of Cali for greener pastures
    Meanwhile it's a proven fact Mexica has a human cake walk across the border as they are repopulating the state

Isn't it funny that the guy that cuts the grass is saying Mexicans aren't moving to California? A little ironic don'tcha think?
    sorry bud, mexicans come here, but are moving out of california in droves.......whites are moving back in. You should stop watching tv and actually experience real life.

wtf

australia is like america in the 50's

clean safe streets-24 hours a day

everyone is employed

amazing economy that will continue to expand

i think they have better public transportation

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

C-gold 's got it mostly right...........If Obummer get elected again, it may come to fruition sooner than most realize.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    australia is like america in the 50's

clean safe streets-24 hours a day

everyone is employed

amazing economy that will continue to expand

i think they have better public transportation

Clean safe streets? Not in American near any of the inner city/urban centers. They mostly look like 3rd world African war zones.

Everyone is employed? Not in America. The unemployment rate the government tells you is 9%, but that's only because they changed the way they calculate unemployment. If you do it the old fashioned way it's closer to 17%.

Public transportation? Not in America where you need your own car. Don't want to get mugged on the city bus or ride one of those inconvinent or non-existant trains outside of a couple north eastern cities.

An economy that will continue to expand. Funny thing is sooooooo many americans have college degrees as they pass them out like candy but nobody knows how to think anymore. We've got to have one of the more educated populations based on college degrees yet the one thing we need is more qualified workers. Everybody can't be a bar tender, waiter, black jack dealer or government worker. Some people need to understand Math/science/computers/engineering and few do.

dice
    dice's Avatar Become A Pro!

JJ, when did you become a conspiracy theorist? The new economy will be a service economy. Those who succeed will be the ones who develop something that cannot be easily reproduced.

SprayBoy
    SprayBoy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

It's a proven fact high taxed Millionares and people born in America are moving out of Cali for greener pastures Meanwhile it's a proven fact Mexica has a human cake walk across the border as they are repopulating the state Isn't it funny that the guy that cuts the grass is saying Mexicans aren't moving to California? A little ironic don'tcha think?
    You're deploying every kind of scare tactic you can muster yet your actual claims are completely transparent. I don't mean to be a dick but I'm going to assume you've never completely a university degree because you sound like a high school graduate conspiracy theorist. While it's true the US is in an unstable financial state, (stemming from massive debt) to claim they're about to completely collapse themselves is, well, stupid. Don't read one book, or watch one video on youtube which claims that "america is doomed" and think that you're now an intelligent, reputable candidate for spreading the weak propaganda. There are issues, yes. But this sir, is no Armageddon, stop treating it as such.

wtf

i dont think c-gold said america is going to collapse, it wont

it will continue to sink deeper into mediocrity , and to ignore this and continue to spout "america is the greatest nation on earth" is being ignorant
    Points Awarded:

C-Gold gave wtf 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

C-Gold

Quote Originally Posted by SprayBoy View Post
    You're deploying every kind of scare tactic you can muster yet your actual claims are completely transparent. I don't mean to be a dick but I'm going to assume you've never completely a university degree because you sound like a high school graduate conspiracy theorist. While it's true the US is in an unstable financial state, (stemming from massive debt) to claim they're about to completely collapse themselves is, well, stupid. Don't read one book, or watch one video on youtube which claims that "america is doomed" and think that you're now an intelligent, reputable candidate for spreading the weak propaganda. There are issues, yes. But this sir, is no Armageddon, stop treating it as such.

Intelligensia fires back. People with degrees know everything huh?

How come Princeton PHD Ben Bernanke with access to all sorts of non public data couldn't spot a housing bubble but every rock head in my gym knew it was a bubble and didn't want to be left standing when the game of financial musical chairs ends? I guess only people with Princeton degrees know how to think so we should defer all rational thought to them.

Do you understand how much debt 12 trillion dollars is? Do you understand that we're only ADDING to that number? When interest rates are low like this and we're still spending around 15% just paying the interest on the debt? Do you understand the population is aging and won't be able to work forever?

I think YOU don't understand how serious this situation is. Your 401K went up some and all is now well... NOT. Attack the messenger, tell me I don't have a GED and make yourself feel better. SHEEP.

wtf

can anyone say LTCM

yea , intelligence

you know black sholes model

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

All the good jobs have been exported to communist China while we borrow trillions to fight for democracy...I gotta get some Chinese rosetta stone...oh wait they dont allow non-Chinese to immigrate/get jobs in their country unless they are part of a foreign company that has relocated...I forgot oh well

Hey lets open up our borders I dont think we have enough non-English speaking welfare cases/criminals in the country already, who cares if you can communicate with anyone this is the land of opportunity right, opportunity apparently comes with a double digit unemployment rate and entitlement programs that you pay into until they cease to exist

123 Last