DacBietViet
    DacBietViet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is anyone currently using thepig or legendz?

been a quiet football season for them any experiences

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6947

I'm not sure what you mean by quiet, they're operating like normal and are good selections for football.

grumpybear
    grumpybear's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am using them and have not had any problems.

purecarnagge
    purecarnagge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

DBV is looking for a new book.... again...

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1157

Both Legendz (SBR Rated A+) & their sister book ThePig (SBR Rated A) currently have no complaints levied against them at this time. Not to mention that both books have very good customer service.

Both of these books will start you out with low limits ($500 online limits including prop bets) and they won't raise your limit until at least 30 days. At that point you have to request it through a manager and have it approved (Keep in mind that they are a recreational book and could cut your limits at some point).

ThePig will use -108 opposed to [iSBRFORUM]Legendz[/iSBRFORUM] who uses a .20 cent line for baseball and no overnight lines. Not to mention they offer a 10% signup bonus for U.S. players, but if you sign up on either a Tues or Wed. you will recieve an extra 5% (cash bonus/5x's rollover)

The area I feel both of these two books need to improve on is their payment solutions for both depositing for U.S. player. Currently they only offer **, **, and Cashier checks. (The do take Moneybookers & Neteller for those who can use it, not to mention higher bonus offerings with a 7x rollover). However, both books process their payouts very promptly that offer 1 free check every calender month (flat $55 fee after that/takes 3-4 days fedex to get it).

SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's the usual story for these books. They are stable and reliable and they have above average customer service.

And there is no reason to play at them. Anything they do, someone else stable and reliable does better.

Lines, limits, selection, bonuses. There is always a better place to go. I say that with some regret because I appreciate stability in today's industry climate and it is deserving of some support.

But that's the fact, Jack.

SBR Founder Join Date: 7/21/2005

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3561

I don't have any problems at ThePig... but they didnt' raise my limits

pats3peat
    LETS GO PATS
    pats3peat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mudcat View Post
    It's the usual story for these books. They are stable and reliable and they have above average customer service.

And there is no reason to play at them. Anything they do, someone else stable and reliable does better.

Lines, limits, selection, bonuses. There is always a better place to go. I say that with some regret because I appreciate stability in today's industry climate and it is deserving of some support.

But that's the fact, Jack.
    mudcat serving out the truth, thats what i like to hear

SBR Founder Join Date: 10/23/2005

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3561

There is one more reason... volume.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 172

Got a check this week from pig. The bank stamped "for deposit only" on the back! So my bank put a hold on it just cause of that! Why would they do that? What do they care if I cash or deposit? I know its not pigs fault, but what fukin idiots at their bank!

SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1157

That is rather interesting that they tagged the endorsement like they did sir. I don't recall any other books using this type of method currently. Then again why ask why just as long as it clears.

BTW, Thanks for sharing your experiences with us all. I will be sure to make a note of it for the October report.

SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005