shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by GAMBLOR777 View Post
    Don't worry GAMBLOR. What unusial said is incorrect. Diana was with Dodi "the rich Arab" after her and Charles had already split up. She cheated on Charles with some white guy after he'd been cheating on her throughout their whole marriage with Camilla.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11641

can a royal spokesperson confirm if harry got inebriated at the reception??

common, YES one time!!

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Word of advice to the newlyweds...avoid tunnels.

shari91

stealthy, he was personally responsible for turning 3 ballrooms at the Palace into discos for tonight's after party. I think if you took the yes option your bet's as good as cashed.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

hopefully all that bust-a-move jiving in conjunction with too many royal cocktails led to harry lying on the dance floor completely out of it. he needs to be blacked out to cash.

if he pisses his trousers, all the better, i could use that for arguments sake if the book tries to dispute the results.

shari91

Was that really a bet that was offered? If so, I honestly don't see how they'll confirm it. No photos allowed, all phones confiscated. It's not like the Royal Spokesman is going to come out and say "Just in case anyone was wondering, Harry got pissed last night".

Now that I think of it, if the bet said solely at the reception, you may be screwed because they might get photos of him in between that and the after party if they do a press op. All the youngies will probably hold it together throughout the reception because the Queen will be there. They'll wait until she leaves, hit the ballrooms and get messed up.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

I got called from the laundry room so the wife could have company for the royal kiss....

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Was that really a bet that was offered? If so, I honestly don't see how they'll confirm it. No photos allowed, all phones confiscated. It's not like the Royal Spokesman is going to come out and say "Just in case anyone was wondering, Harry got pissed last night". Now that I think of it, if the bet said solely at the reception, you may be screwed because they might get photos of him in between that and the after party if they do a press op. All the youngies will probably hold it together throughout the reception because the Queen will be there. They'll wait until she leaves, hit the ballrooms and get messed up.
    yes at bookmaker, i put $10 on it. no was very chalky at -1500, so i decided to throw a little on yes at +250 (bad line honestly, but its all for shits and giggles).

i'm not entirely sure if the wager applies strictly to the official reception post ceremony, or if its for the night of mayhem in general. i'll be in touch with live support with this one. if he does pass out, and it word gets out, i'll just raise enough of a fuss to a point where they'll just grade it a winner rather then deal with my bickering.

i didn't even think about it the confirmation aspect, i can't imagine a royal spokesperson will announce to the British media and the commonwealth realms one of their princes had one to many royal pints and is pissing himself on the ballroom floor

BigSpoon
    Henlo
    BigSpoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65573

jhol3990
    jhol3990's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3940

so which bookies are offering props on first affair/divorce etc..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I'm almost crying already just watching William and Harry
    you fukkin square

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    i'm assuming most that are watching this are international posters, subjects of the crown, or drunk west coasters.

so why am i watching? cuz i enjoy a nice fairy tale wedding. i think i may weep in the middle of it, thats how sappy i am.

anyway, here's what i got in terms of props:

*all must be confirmed by a royal spokesperson

Kate Middleton's dress color:

Pearl +300

The Queen's Hat color:

Apricot +800

and a very small wager on this last one:

Prince Harry passes out from drunkenness:

YES +250

hopefully my connects at Buckingham do not let me down here.
    this is the gayest f*kkin thread i have ever seen

who gives a f*kk about two horseface british people getting married

First 123