obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

well I figured out how to shut this damio loser up a week or so ago. offered him a challenge for a few bucks and he ran away with his tail between his legs. guy is some 20 year old fat, broke, virgin, star trek loving loser.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

To the guys who supported me, thank u. To the guys who really do want to see me fail, well u got ur wish these past 2 weeks. Hope u cleaned up fading.

Streaks happen in this game, i chased a bit and ****** up. Lesson learned. JJ, I ain't going nowhere, I will be back strong like in the past. I understand it's a #'s game to u, u know u put my name in a thread, u will get #'s. U just meet ur quota for Sbr

Shits been ruff, we fall off the horse, take time off and ill get bak on the horse again.

Goodlck to my supporters and my haters
    Points Awarded:

WvGambler gave paco 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Matches Malone gave paco 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: OmgUrMom

obamaismyuncle

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    To the guys who supported me, thank u. To the guys who really do want to see me fail, well u got ur wish these past 2 weeks. Hope u cleaned up fading.

Streaks happen in this game, i chased a bit and ****** up. Lesson learned. JJ, I ain't going nowhere, I will be back strong like in the past. I understand it's a #'s game to u, u know u put my name in a thread, u will get #'s. U just meet ur quota for Sbr

Shits been ruff, we fall off the horse, take time off and ill get bak on the horse again.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

A person of color criticized racially and personally because he's popular.

When are you guys gonna ask for his birth certificate?

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

funny how fast the peeps that worshiped you turn so quick....(unfortunately that how it always happens)

sorry to hear Paco has been running bad, keep your head up brother

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Dude is a legend, like iceminer said people love to see others suffer. Hopefully he will get it going sooner rather than later.

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17840

I'm tired

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

The racism needs to stop. Evolve people that is 200 year old thinking settle the fuk down.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post

Despite all the shite spouted, including the racial abuse, class shines through.

Good luck, Paco. We all know you will bounce back. Matter of when, and not if.

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

with over 3 million views you're like king of sbr. we all know who wants to be king. but can't match the 3 mil as no one can. with any king half the people want him to fail.and alot of us gamble out of competitive nature. many wanna be the best gambler and you want the top dog to fall off so they can say, "he's just like me. no better, just had a lucky run." lol. dude put up consistent numbers for almost a year. think after a bad two week stretch the other 40 were a fluke?? i'll take that variance and say he'll be back with winners and good money management as normal...and to finish, this dude has answered every pm from the many guys asking all kind of questions, not to mention point loans, buying guys books from the SBR Store, and an all around cool dude. i guess the haters dont care about all that.

obamaismyuncle

Quote Originally Posted by SoV View Post
    Despite all the shite spouted, including the racial abuse, class shines through.

Good luck, Paco. We all know you will bounce back. Matter of when, and not if.

Well said, SoV. Paco has always been a class act on the forum, I'm not sure what's going on here as of late. Didn't Paco hit a big play on the Nuggets ML earlier this week?

This daimo character has no reason to call anyone out, he's the forums biggest loser..I hear he stopped posting picks altogether. daimo offered up a cash challenge to myself then declined when I accepted, the guy used every excuse in the book. daimo, you're a broke loser and the majority of this forum would agree, there's nothing left for you to cry about now...

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

lot of good games coming up , we gone make some +$

JayRow
    JayRow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4973

paco's an overall good dude in my opinion... never had a problem with him and never understood why others did, so often.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    Well said, SoV. Paco has always been a class act on the forum, I'm not sure what's going on here as of late. Didn't Paco hit a big play on the Nuggets ML earlier this week?

This daimo character has no reason to call anyone out, he's the forums biggest loser..I hear he stopped posting picks altogether. daimo offered up a cash challenge to myself then declined when I accepted, the guy used every excuse in the book. daimo, you're a broke loser and the majority of this forum would agree, there's nothing left for you to cry about now...
    Obalamang the piece of shit spewing his lies again.. You fukking piece of shit, stop with your lies.. You're the one offered the $500 challenge which I vehemently refused because nobody here in his right mind will put up real money in a gambling forum specially with a known scammer like you.. I change it to betpoints and you made this excuse that it will take days to pay you.. Stop scammng people Obamalang, you're a piece of shit and will always be a piece of shit..

geist
    geist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

What is wrong with the Paco clothing line, why do people want it to fail so much?

dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

Nothing like the world wide web. One day you are a God, the next you are a pesant. We have our ups and downs, nothing like a good run of bad luck.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

He had a nice run there for over a year. Most guys don't last weeks.

lolguy999
    C++ programming sucks..
    lolguy999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

For one i do NOT believe paco is buried even after that crazy NFL play which the titan last second backdoored. Secondly, people posting crap just goes to show how many losers wants to spread their pain of defeat with others who can actually pick winners. I mean, think about it, if u win, will u be postin shit like paco sucks?? We need to devote more time to educate people on proper gambling instead of focusing all our time putting out the flame that is hate

obamaismyuncle

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    He had a nice run there for over a year. Most guys don't last weeks.

no one can last forever, no one..it's a roller-coaster you just gotta hope your highs are bigger than your lows..

First 12