EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Self Control at it's finest...

This is usually not me guys...During tax season, I had a part time job at Liberty as a tax preparer...Anyways went out to dinner at the buffet up in Saratoga at the Racino...Unbelieveable spread I must add...had 3 juicy cuts of prime rib and ate to the max. Couldn't even go play ball after as I had planned...Anyways, the owner gave each person $10 cash voucher to play the slots or whatever...all electronic games, so I took the free $10 and went over to roulette...computer spinner, the babe graphic was smoking hot.

I put all 10 beans on Black and it came out 6 black. BAM

Cash out...

I don't trust computers, let alone with roulette....took the 20 and went home.

Ate close to $100 in food, walked away with 20 cash... +EV night, and the Mets won too...haha

Like I said fellas, it doesn't happen too often, normally I would've pushed another all in as I normally go bust whenever I play roulette...

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

Always good to take the money and run...

Gambling control = YES
    Food Self Control = 3 Prime Ribs

JerseyLove
    JerseyLove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Nice man I need more self control

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Quote Originally Posted by ouman101 View Post
    Always good to take the money and run... Gambling control = YES Food Self Control = 3 Prime Ribs
    hahahaha ya man, i'm trying to stock up...6 foot 185...gotta get my weight up