Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Ochocinco to leave Cincy... "my time is up" + Lewis is a big meanie LMAO

So Ochocinco right... Guy has a bigger mouth than a fukin whale shark, he's just so full of himself. But anyways, recently a fan tweeted him and asked him what he thought of WR A.J Green if Cincy were to pick him up being since they do have the #4 pick in the Draft. He said "He'd be perfect, I've done all I can, my time is up."
    And then Ochocinco added, "I love Cincy, but Marvin Lewis is just too mean to me now so I think I'm gone..."

I mean damn this guys head is So big I think little plants might start to revolve around it. IMO he's never been a formidable player he's just a loud mouth, gold tooth wearin punk, and he should go and try to play soccer as a bench warmer...

Can he get any lamer?

Thehusker
    Thehusker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ocho will be a raider by week 1 hue Jackson is his long lost father and was his wr coach back in Cincinnati when Palmer knee exploded against vlitzburgh olheusen playoffs wildcard

Dax

Ochocinco + Raiders = Trouble... I wonder if they'll bring in T.O and re-hire JaMarcus Russell

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

the guys a fool

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

he'd be a great addition to any team.

he plays hard, stays out of trouble and is funny.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

hate this clown but i do follow him on twitter just for entertainment

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Guy is a clown. But he is harmless. He doesn't bother anybody.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Don't be surprised if the Patriots add him. As weird as it might sound, Bill Belichick is very fond of him, they have a ton of mutual respect for each other.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

no one cares

He is not even a top 50 receiver

Thehusker
    Thehusker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chad < TO < steve smith < Randy moss < most every other 1or2 wr in the league

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Guy is a clown. But he is harmless. He doesn't bother anybody.
    ^-- this
    A lot of people want to lump him in with TO and knuckleheads like that.
    TO doesn't buy tickets to help sell out games so the locals can see the game on TV. Just sayin.

I do think it would be good for him to move on, though. He's definitly not as good as he thinks he is and no matter how hard he works, he's not getting better. To be fair, work ethic has never been his problem.

Socrates
    Socrates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

hahah

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Don't be surprised if the Patriots add him. As weird as it might sound, Bill Belichick is very fond of him, they have a ton of mutual respect for each other.
    I'd like to see that, and if Belichick would also pick up Randy Moss, Brady would have a blast passing the ball... I say this is the last year for both players to do something and if they do NE would be the best place for them, at least it would give them the option to get a Ring...

St8Ca$homie
    St8Ca$homie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im from Boston , Moss has by my fav player since he came in the league. I was creaming myself when he came here a few years back. I really think the Pats kinda ****** him. I mean if a WR isnt getting open , dropping the ball thats one thing , but the were being pety and not throwing to him on purpose. I really believe they didnt want him back after the 07' season but were forced to after the year he put up. How could a team , like the Pats w/ 12 get rid of the best WR in the game at the time? Then 12 got hurt , 81 stepped up and had a great year depite Cassell being 54% hitting air. Moss doesnt look good now granted , but the guy has been on some god awful teams/situations. No serious football fan can blames any player playing for the Raiders during the 2000's. Minne/Tenn were two of the most disfunctional franchise's in the league. Bring Moss back to N.E. along w/ Johnson. But i think BB might go in other directions lol. I can see them adding a big name WR or maybe picking up a WR in the draft.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

My understanding is they will likely bring him in if Cinnci cuts him. He'll be a good fit for a year while Tate and Price develop.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    My understanding is they will likely bring him in if Cinnci cuts him. He'll be a good fit for a year while Tate and Price develop.
    Yup. I have been very impressed with Price, he seems like he has a ton of potential to be a great WR.

I wouldn't mind seeing Moss and Ocho brought in, if they sign for cheap and accept their roles. Those 2 on the outside, Welker in the slot, our 2 young TEs, and BJGE/Woodhead in the backfield= defenses crying because they don't know who to cover

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Ochocinco is a joke. One of the most overrated players of the last decade.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Yup. I have been very impressed with Price, he seems like he has a ton of potential to be a great WR.

I wouldn't mind seeing Moss and Ocho brought in, if they sign for cheap and accept their roles. Those 2 on the outside, Welker in the slot, our 2 young TEs, and BJGE/Woodhead in the backfield= defenses crying because they don't know who to cover
    I can't see them both coming in as Branch will be back. Ingram or Williams may end up as one of their early picks to be the feature back. Price is a work in progress, but when I spent a few days in their training camp last season you could see how he was following Moss and Welker around and learning from them. The wr depth was just too much for him to crack the rotation. This will be the year for him to get playing time.

Really curious to see Sunday night what kids they end up drafting. Lots of good lineman to fill their needs and plenty of running backs to grab late if they pass early.

Ochocinco85mvp
    Ochocinco85mvp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hes just joking, he wont leave. I hope not.