Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

No public percentages on new sbrodds?

The old version had the public percentages as additional information. I like the layout of the newer one, however I'm missing the mentioned. Where to find them, or does the new version have them as well and I'm just blind?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Those aren't accurate anyway -- they're just 5Dimes bets masked as public %.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If you fade the public in NBA playoffs you will make tons of money. All lines for dogs moved yesterday due to heavy public betting and a phone call was placed to the NBA coaches to have their teams lay down and cover the spreads with ease. Other than this the NBA is not rigged.

whitey
    SBROdds Developer
    whitey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7175

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    The old version had the public percentages as additional information. I like the layout of the newer one, however I'm missing the mentioned. Where to find them, or does the new version have them as well and I'm just blind?
    We have them but we haven't found a good place to put them yet since the UI is still a work in progress. For now if you click the "I" button you can see a tab called Consensus History and that will give you a full history of the consensus values.