CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...
    CallMeChip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Which book to become Pro through?

What's up guys, got a shitty little refund check from Uncle Sam and what better way to squander it than become an SBR Pro? Just curious as to your opinion of which book I should join? I'm looking most likely for a good book for baseball as everything else is coming to a close. I am in the US and would like a place that will payout without hassles some time during the current decade. Also, which book has the best contests through SBR in your opinion? Thanks in advance for any advice

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

They're all fine except bodog, especially if it's your only out. 5dimes has the most lines so it might be fun and they're generally considered one of the top books. But assuming your refund is less than 10k I'd say you're in no real danger at any of the books. Have fun

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by CallMeChip View Post
    What's up guys, got a shitty little refund check from Uncle Sam and what better way to squander it than become an SBR Pro? Just curious as to your opinion of which book I should join? I'm looking most likely for a good book for baseball as everything else is coming to a close. I am in the US and would like a place that will payout without hassles some time during the current decade. Also, which book has the best contests through SBR in your opinion? Thanks in advance for any advice
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    They're all fine except bodog, especially if it's your only out. 5dimes has the most lines so it might be fun and they're generally considered one of the top books. But assuming your refund is less than 10k I'd say you're in no real danger at any of the books. Have fun
    Betonline is not a bad place to start. Dime lines/Stale numbers in bases and a fairly decent variety as far as the ammount of sports they offer as well as 100% freeplays on up to $1000 deposits for the first deposit. If you want more information let me know.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

SInner is spot on as usual

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Capper I am on youtube watching a documentary called dmt the spirit molicule.

LotsoCheese
    I want my NFL!
    LotsoCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

5dimes is nice.

CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...

Is there one book that holds more contests on here more than the others (like a standard weekly mlb) or is it pretty much even for the most part?

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Legends by far is contributing the most contests to the board this season.

CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...

Pro status achieved, thanks for the suggestions fellas!

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Which book you go with CMC?

CallMeChip
    Damn good stuff, sir...

I decided to do BetJamaica from good things I've heard, but am planning on doing Legends as well for the $50 to get in on the big 20 grand contest. We just have to do $50 for opening a new acct there right? or is the $200 required as well?