Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mods shut down chat

Too many winners being given out according to one of their own. JJ and Walker made the decision tonight. Will see what transpires.

"There was an error loading SBRChat. Would you like to Report this error?"

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Cannot open database "sbrmysbrv1" requested by the login. The login failed. Login failed for user 'usrmysbr'. Server stack trace: at ChatLibrary.Conn.getData(SqlCommand cmd) at ChatLibrary.Conn..ctor(SqlCommand cmd, ReturnType ret) at ChatLibrary.ChatService.IsBanned(Int32 userId) at ChatLibrary.ChatService.StartSession(Int 32 userId, String ip) at ChatLibrary.ChatService.Login(Int32 userId, String displayName, String ip) at ChatLibrary.ChatSystem.Login(Int32 roomId, Int32 userId, String displayName, String ip) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackB uilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackB uilderSink.SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext) Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProx y.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProx y.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type) at ChatLibrary.ChatSystem.Login(Int32 roomId, Int32 userId, String displayName, String ip) at Content_Chat.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in d:\SBR\Apps\Live\websites\www.mysbrforum.com\Content\Chat.aspx.cs: line 105/SETHLIN SECURITIES
    Last edited by Cap dat 4ss; 04-27-11 at 05:57 AM.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Maybe they should shut down PT due to too many hamburgers and "All in lock of the century" losers.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

That shit happens all the time.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

VI pal, thats me. Sinner is helping me though.
    Attached Images  

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Arizona D-Backs sharp winner tonight

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Mayan, just got off skype with a few of the mods, cant name names right now. They said that JJ and Walker were looking into chat b/c it was costing the SBR book too many points. Can't confirm this but Ill take their word for it.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Double hamburger

Classic post, Cap

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

I hear an undercover mod got solicited in chat and they shut it down for the ensuing investigation.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Wow chat is

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

yah u hm.

PT = fade.

chat = win.

its not that hard to figure out.

buncha squares around here.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

we monitor chat closely

thats all I will say

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

it's funny as shit that people are constantly saying how good they're doing and how much they're winning but you never hear anyone talking about cashing out. isn't that what it's about, the size of the check in the mail? or the amount I'm picking up from sanjudolas bemurda venusaeszalesaz in san jose, CR? many here will be losers forever.

Rollins08
    Rollins08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

If idiots didn't give out locks every night the rest of us wouldn't have anything to talk about. I wish somebody would come up with a winning percentage on locks.

BigFish
    BigFish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Rollins08 View Post
    If idiots didn't give out locks every night the rest of us wouldn't have anything to talk about. I wish somebody would come up with a winning percentage on locks.
    I can answer this for you. Winning percentage on "locks" = roughly 50%. (not including money lines, of course)

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Rollins08 View Post
    Rollins your bright, its good like you said though to talk about

Rollins best of luck