DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Whats going on in Syria??

There was a major crackdown by the US government in syria.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...25/3200001.htm
    Anyone have any other info?

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

All .... is about to go off right about now. Grab your popcorn and watch.

DemoralizdDreamr

Are u from the area mate. It looks very horrific. People being openly shot dead left center and right in the streets. I pray for there well being.

DemoralizdDreamr

look at these poor people

flyingillini

I am not from the area mate but I am very involved in politics in that part of the world. I am of Middle East background

DemoralizdDreamr

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I am not from the area mate but I am very involved in politics in that part of the world. I am of Middle East background
    Where do u think this leads, any inside insight u can offer here??? Will it likely get worst or is USA gonna be able to take control??

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by DemoralizdDreamr View Post
    Where do u think this leads, any inside insight u can offer here??? Will it likely get worst or is USA gonna be able to take control??
    I think it's only going to get worse. I have no clue if the USA is going to take control or not. We have so many other issues going on where our focus is on at the moment. Bottom line, it's getting worse and things are going to get ugly , real ugly in the next 5 years... Some things might happen that we can never recover from....

Euphoria38
    Euphoria38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

The USA will NOT take control of Syria or any other country that is considered aggressive towards the US or allied with Iran. I am not sure what the population's view is on contemporary issues on Israel but, I do feel sorry for them. Nobody should be killed for expressing their thoughts in a free and peaceful way. Thats bullshit.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post

How so?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

The U.S. will do NOTHING but pay lip service to the situation in Syria. Obama is a commplete and total fool when it comes to foreign policy. He is, if anything, anti-Israeli. His actions prove that. He forces out Mubarak, under the pretext of fighting for freedom for the people. the truth of the matter is that Mubarak was the dominant force in keeping the peace between Israel and the Arab World. He then spends millions of dollars trying to take out Gadaffi, knowing full well that terrorist make up a good portion of the "rebel" forces. He failed miserably in that effort. He now turns his back to the Syrian people, who are being slaughtered in the streets. That is how two-faced Obama really is. To think that Hillary Clinton could actually call the Syrian President a "reformer" is totally laughable. Obama acts more like an Islamic than he does a Christian. His actions prove it. His snub of Easter is just another in many things he has done to show his true colors. He is a dangerous man, and must be removed from office as soon as possible, but by PEACEFUL means. That means at the ballot booth. As bad as he is, any violent means of removing him from office is not acceptable.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

More U.S. involvement? Where are all the anti-war protesters that were out in full force when Bush was president? Funny how that works. President Pookie has gotten us into Libya, and we're still in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The U.S. will do NOTHING but pay lip service to the situation in Syria. Obama is a commplete and total fool when it comes to foreign policy. He is, if anything, anti-Israeli. His actions prove that. He forces out Mubarak, under the pretext of fighting for freedom for the people. the truth of the matter is that Mubarak was the dominant force in keeping the peace between Israel and the Arab World. He then spends millions of dollars trying to take out Gadaffi, knowing full well that terrorist make up a good portion of the "rebel" forces. He failed miserably in that effort. He now turns his back to the Syrian people, who are being slaughtered in the streets. That is how two-faced Obama really is. To think that Hillary Clinton could actually call the Syrian President a "reformer" is totally laughable. Obama acts more like an Islamic than he does a Christian. His actions prove it. His snub of Easter is just another in many things he has done to show his true colors. He is a dangerous man, and must be removed from office as soon as possible, but by PEACEFUL means. That means at the ballot booth. As bad as he is, any violent means of removing him from office is not acceptable.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-...ayer-breakfast

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TexansFan View Post
    More U.S. involvement? Where are all the anti-war protesters that were out in full force when Bush was president? Funny how that works. President Pookie has gotten us into Libya, and we're still in Iraq and Afghanistan.

DemoralizdDreamr

it seems like the people in Syria have little hope. Its a shame to see Innocent get killed for merely pleading for their rights. This world it gettin more fuked up day by day.

hockeyhy
    [color=rgb(0, 255, 255)][Too Long][/color]
    hockeyhy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Death to President Assad and all who support them. May the west rain down fiery death from teh heavens upon him his wife and his family and if i ever find his wife and famly hiding in london he better be ******* worried.
    Last edited by hockeyhy; 05-14-11 at 07:58 PM.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by TexansFan View Post

President "Pookie" just got one of the most hated and feared terrorists in the world assassinated....how about you try acting like a true American and show some respect? Cause right now you are making a fool of yourself and the Semper Fi (if you even really are one) with your idiotic 5th grade comments.

Slim
    Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

U.S. should stop poking their nose where it doesn't belong. A country has a conflict within itself like Libya and Syria. Let them sort it out by themselves. U.S. was nowhere to be found when Pol Pot butchered about 2 million people. You know why the U.S. didn't care about that. There was no oil in Cambodia.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyhy View Post
    Death to President Assad and all who support them. May the west rain down fiery death from teh heavens upon him his wife and his family and if i ever find his wife and famly hiding in london he better be ******* worried.