FlashinLeather
    FlashinLeather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by crjohnson32 View Post
    I mean if you pick 72% winners and you have the history to back it up in a matter of days services will start calling you offering to pay you for picks. If you pick 72% winners you can literally do that for a living. You're almost silly not to keep a record.
    He is a troll, 72% is not possible over any actual length of time. If he could hit that number he would not give a shit about posting on some forum and trying to prove himself.

crjohnson32
    crjohnson32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

Yeah I'm not trying to hate, but the only evidence we have is that he doesn't post during the day, so whatever job he does have isn't at a desk or a computer, so probably some sort of manual labor, or maybe a project manager or salesman. But anyone who picks 72% winners consistantly would not be working 8-5 days.

But if the OP can prove me wrong I'd be fine with that.

I dunno, if I felt that a bunch of people were "hating" on me and I had the evidence to prove them wrong at my finger tips, for a couple clicks of the mouse I'd be pretty eager to provide it.

crjohnson32

Quote Originally Posted by FlashinLeather View Post
    72% is not possible over any actual length of time.
    I know a guy that does that in college basketball.....the difference is he does that for a living and 1 unit = 4 figures.

lcscanada
    lcscanada's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey losers, so i picked MTL, and PHI, and VAN earlier, but I am just lucky right?

IT'S CALLED A FU%KI%# IPHONE!!!!!!! YOU CAN USE THE INTERNET ANYWHERE! IT'S SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE AT HOME!!!!!!!!!! idiots

lcscanada

Quote Originally Posted by FlashinLeather View Post

He is a troll, 72% is not possible over any actual length of time. If he could hit that number he would not give a shit about posting on some forum and trying to prove himself.
    I was NEVER trying to prove myself loser. It was BRAGGING. I wanted to rub it in your face that your a total loser, and I am a HUGE winner cause you keep trollin me. I hope you die soon. Take GTI with you and take both of your fatasses of this earth we don't need any more negative losers like you idiots.

crjohnson32

Quote Originally Posted by lcscanada View Post
    Hey losers, so i picked MTL, and PHI, and VAN earlier, but I am just lucky right?

IT'S CALLED A FU%KI%# IPHONE!!!!!!! YOU CAN USE THE INTERNET ANYWHERE! IT'S SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE AT HOME!!!!!!!!!! idiots
    I'm not trolling your posts but I can understand the confusion. Did you post these plays here earlier? If so that's awesome. But if not it's just hearsay. If you can bet on the iphone you can post your picks here.

What I don't understand is that you can easily prove these guys wrong by posting a screenshot of your account history showing wagers/return. This would prove you pick 72% winners, rather than just posting tickets of winning bets which doesn't prove much.

If I felt like people thought I was a liar and I had the evidence to prove them wrong at my finger tips, for the effort it takes to click the mouse a few times I'd be pretty eager to prove them wrong!

lcscanada

Quote Originally Posted by crjohnson32 View Post

I'm not trolling your posts but I can understand the confusion. Did you post these plays here earlier? If so that's awesome. But if not it's just hearsay. If you can bet on the iphone you can post your picks here.

What I don't understand is that you can easily prove these guys wrong by posting a screenshot of your account history showing wagers/return. This would prove you pick 72% winners, rather than just posting tickets of winning bets which doesn't prove much.

If I felt like people thought I was a liar and I had the evidence to prove them wrong at my finger tips, for the effort it takes to click the mouse a few times I'd be pretty eager to prove them wrong!
    I have nothing to prove to anyone. I came back to this thread and gave you 3 picks before the game, mtl, phi, and van, ALL WON. 100%. Go to Flashinidiots page, he got 50%.

Tired of having to "prove" myself. You want my picks, take 'em. But don't troll my thread. Where is flashinidiot and gti now? That's right, they don't post when I win, just wait for the odd loss and pounce. Hope they die in hell. Good nite

First 12