paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by sweetjones55 View Post
    I don't understand what you mean. It's obvious I don't play with play money, I have posted tons of screen shots of my tickets all year.

Are you in disagreement with me that a handicapper should be pulling back when losing and pressing when winning?
    99% of my plAys were 1x except a few. I already mentioned this was a "chase" play before i put it in.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I don't get the people on this board

Memphis was clearly the easiest game of the day to predict. Why do you guys even decide to play such an extremely difficult game with OKC/DEN?? this game has a very sharp line and is nearly unpredictable (how do you determine whether a team will fight to lengthen a series or just lie down and get swept?? sweep games are so hard)

why not just put all the money of this OKC game on the memphis game??

Some of you guys just seem to feel the need to play every game. You would make bank if you just put all your money on the 1 game that you felt was a lock. Reminds me of a baseball hitter who swings at everything that comes across the plate (when his numbers would go way up if he just waited for the 1 pitch across heart of the plate and wacked it)
    Last edited by brahmabull117; 04-25-11 at 10:32 PM.

mvp123
    mvp123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5039

i think everybody should let paco go , he knows what he is doing , he felt like he has a winner and wants to chase a little , so what its his money and you cant be scared to throw it around sometimes on a chaser if thats what he wants to do .....win or lose his br can handle the hit if it takes one ....gl paco

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post

Lol, sJ u must play with play money if u ask this question.
    I actually feel that people playing with play money would be more apt actually to chase when getting buried because there is no money at risk and they are buried anyways so what would they have to lose?

FishFace5
    FishFace5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 815

Lol, sJ u must play with play money if u ask this question.
    easy big man.
    We all go on tilt. I dont think anybody will deny that. But lets not talk about it like its a good idea.

sweetjones55

Regardless, I am pulling for you Paco. Lots of luck to you tonight.

paco

I actually feel that people playing with play money would be more apt actually to chase when getting buried because there is no money at risk and they are buried anyways so what would they have to lose?
    What are u saying? My plays are not real? Lol

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    I don't get the people on this board

Memphis was clearly the easiest game of the day to predict. Why do you guys even decide to play such an extremely difficult game with this OKC/DEN game?? this game has a very sharp line and is nearly unpredictable (how do you determine whether a team will fight to lengthen a series or just lie down and get swept?? sweep games are so hard)

why not just put all the money of this OKC game on the memphis game??

If I know anything about memphis being an easy winner, I would just play it with my biggest play of the day. It just so happens that I like them elimination games because such games tend not to smell like a set up. With the spurs and memphis game, winner or loser, there is still 1 more game in the horizon.

OKC/den game, this is it. Who wants it more? How will it be played out? There is no other game for Denver if they do not win. If anyone wants to chase, this is a prime game to chase. If Denver wins SU tonight, game is going to OKC for the OKC fans, double up and chase OKC for the win in OKC. If you chase for a win since game 1, you will be broke but if you start your chasing at the elimination game, you have a better bankroll to chase such game with the martingale system.

Even if you chase and loses your whole bankroll and Denver comes back with a shocking from behind win, at least you didn't lose it all. You should be thankful that you played in a game that history in the making for Denver. I don't mind losing all of my bankroll if Denver ends up winning this series. If they can do it, they earned my bankroll.

young chad
    young chad's Avatar Become A Pro!

hate that I'm siding with a douche bag here but I felt like the OKc money line was the play of the day for me...I was DAMN close on the Memphis game though, I knew they'd win in my heart but my mind wouldnt allow me to bet on them beating San Antonio 3 outta the first 4 times this series...aw well

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

squares think that sharps only play dogs. In fact most of our bets don't even involve sides so there is no dog. However when we do bet sides it doesn't matter if a team is a dog or not, it's all about the line and payout

JohnnyD4916
    JohnnyD4916's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 731

Good luck with your fade play

sweetjones55

What are u saying? My plays are not real? Lol
    Absolutely not. I asked you though why you are chasing when you're cold and you said "you must be playing with play money if you ask this question". That sounded to me that you were saying that everyone that plays with real money chases. So I in turn said that it's actually more logical to think that people with play money would chase rather than real money because people would play money have nothing to lose.

paco

Congrats Thunder +3 backers

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Everbody has a bad run time from time

forloveofthegame
    forloveofthegame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

Absolutely not. I asked you though why you are chasing when you're cold and you said "you must be playing with play money if you ask this question". That sounded to me that you were saying that everyone that plays with real money chases. So I in turn said that it's actually more logical to think that people with play money would chase rather than real money because people would play money have nothing to lose.
    why would somebody chase if their not losing any money..

yassen28
    yassen28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15848

Congrats Thunder +3 backers
    I actually believe Denver will put it away in 3 qt. At least I hope

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

Bravesfan: I'm not talking trash, just curious. Why do you hate paco so much? Seriously.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

I agree with SJ on this one. If you're not really locking in the bet with your own money, someone may be more likely to just throw out a 20 unit play when they are on tilt just to get his unit count back to a respectable level.

Now, we know that is not the case with Paco, he's the real deal, but in general, I think what SJ is saying is true.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by Nats' Fan View Post
    Bravesfan: I'm not talking trash, just curious. Why do you hate paco so much? Seriously.
    I second this question. Thanks.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Are you in disagreement with me that a person should be pulling back when losing and pressing when winning?
    No such thing. Each game is independent of other. If you feel strongly about a game...go big. Scared money dont make money.

Bo$$ Bet$
    Bo$$ Bet$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

I gotta question if u go 5x @ +3 y not throw 2x @ +140 on the mL??

sweetjones55

Quote Originally Posted by forloveofthegame View Post
    why would somebody chase if their not losing any money..
    Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post

No such thing. Each game is independent of other. If you feel strongly about a game...go big. Scared money dont make money.
    Kind of agree with this but still think it's not a bad idea to put a little more if you feel in rhythm and everything is going your way.

paco

SJ, are u tryingto use this As ur promoting ur 60%?

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck paco

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Why do you guys keep betting Denver big when my Thunder have beaten them 6 straight times in the past 20 days?

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

paco

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Why do you guys keep betting Denver big when my Thunder have beaten them 6 straight times in the past 20 days?
    Cuz I'm stupid

sweetjones55

SJ, are u tryingto use this As ur promoting ur 60%?
    Obviously not, I am just talking to you about the NBA/Handicapping stratedgy. I haven't mentioned a word about my record, never have, and would never do so in your thread or anyone else's thread.

forloveofthegame
    forloveofthegame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 595

Paco we are a lock to lose this one...

yassen28
    yassen28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15848

Hopefully we are a lock to win it. I need it to break even today

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Cuz I'm stupid

Hey man, at least you seem honest about chasing, being cold, etc. I GL in the second half.

That being said, I have to root for my team.

arnoldrothstein
    arnoldrothstein's Avatar Become A Pro!

Duece duece in the boot. Sure do two 22's in my shoes

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Underdogs are 25-7 the in the 1st round so far, that's 78% percent. A caveman living under rock can guess on a NBA pick and still win.

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

paco ur budy lakerboy has a 15x airbet here ! wish him luck

paco

Rod, I'm worried bout myself , I really wish to hit this game. Common Denver!

First 12345 ... Last