thisisit
    thisisit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

% dimes deposit options!

I logged on today, and all they have for deposit options are moneyline wallet, and ***! WTF

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Talk to CR on Live Chat and ask them for your CC options back if that's what you used before. This has happened a few times to me. They are usually very helpful and get your funding option back on your list quickly.

DEP78
    DEP78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

Tell them you read at SBR that you can use CC's if they are verified. You then have to send them scans of the card, your drivers license and an utility bill. CC's weren't advertised when I used them either. After you send them the scans it takes about 15-20 minutes and then you can use the card. The first time you have to call. After that you have the online option.

thisisit
    thisisit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Thanks for the help guys will do that.

DEP78

I did this before the big Poker site busts, but I think it would still work. Good Luck.

DEP78

Quote Originally Posted by DEP78 View Post
    Tell them you read at SBR that you can use CC's if they are verified. You then have to send them scans of the card, your drivers license and an utility bill. CC's weren't advertised when I used them either. After you send them the scans it takes about 15-20 minutes and then you can use the card. The first time you have to call. After that you have the online option.
    This might be toast. Tried to deposit over the weekend this way and the processor was down. CS had no idea if this was permanent or temporary.

30K Millionaire
    Fade Yourself
    30K Millionaire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 592

Not sure about CC's but I just deposited with a DC last week. Had to talk to them on live chat, they turned on the "**** processor" and "Mcard". "**** processor" wouldn't work but I deposited with "Mcard" which was a gift card deposit method. This method worked with my DC. (probably some way around the rule)

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

at least u can log on they r down for me again. This is a bad sign u ask me, 5 dimes had one of the best and smoothest options there was and now its donked!!

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

things are getting scary for offshore betting