nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Stevie- I have just hired Swinging Johnson as my official publicist. You should direct all questions/comments to him. You will no longer be speaking to me directly. Also, shall we run into one another at a function, please avoid any direct eye contact.
    im taking his eyes out, if I even catch him looking this way

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

well this lawyer better be working pro-bono cause this steve dude is totally barrelled in

and of course the case it frivolous at best

J Boom
    J Boom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

36mafia
    36mafia's Avatar Become A Pro!

got to cover all the bases gals

this is getting too good. now lets talk regular posters home values. lets do it. adjustable rate mortgages anyone

:cry: ;lfkajwe;kAWE

fWEFwa
    ef
    WEF
    wefgq4gq
    3r
    garhq
    rhg
    qa
    rhq35hq5yq3o48tuqoueadfasdhjfl

lkawhefl

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

This was settled out of court.

Terms not disclosed.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

Opie, I will have my guys put up some nice sheetrock for Stevie & get him a ceiling that he will be proud of for just a few bucks if he will settle.

If he doesnt want to play ball my guys are also great at ramps & wheelchair accessible bathrooms

I had no idea Stevie was a sex offender. I would have never thunk it.

Also, please guys, believe EVERYTHING you hear on SBR. I have quit watching news altogether & get all my info here

36mafia

lot of homos coming out. maybe being f\*g is fashionable these days. internet trendy too

was eating sandwich with shirt off and bald guy and his pretty boy toy staring at me. caught them staring at me and made eye contact. fags quickly looked down.

ferries tried to play it off like they werent horny for my tight bod. started talking about sports and line movement. fukkin fags

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

36mafia

un fukkkkin real boys. got laid off today

boss called me out for running a peep show on one of the female costars and i denied denied denied denied but big guy had security camera proof

he confronted me in the office and i said that it was all a joke. it was part of my cool guy act trying to please everyone without getting on my knees and sucking dick. but he had psychological degree from mit and saw right through my bull shit. called me a fukkin perv and closet f\*g to my face. i started to roll on the floor laughing... playing it off like a fukkin champ... but really im a f\*g

he emailed me video proof after he told me to pack all my thing and get the **** out

lol **** that bald ass hole mother rooster_eater

**** face had the nerve to upload it to youtube

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Lolol great vid.

Yes this was settled out of court. I love my new Dallas Stars Koozie, my beer remains cold now thanks to Ope.

Salud!

And for the record I am only a sex offender because some of the people I have had sex with would offend you.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Opie I'm suing you for insubordination pal Cantcallit found a pimp ass Cadillac for JJ that ineed the cash for.. Sorry pal

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11977

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Lolol great vid.

Yes this was settled out of court. I love my new Dallas Stars Koozie, my beer remains cold now thanks to Ope.

Salud!

And for the record I am only a sex offender because some of the people I have had sex with would offend you.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Lolol great vid.

Salud!

Enjoy it, pal. I am also following my contractual agreement of having the Flyers logo tattooed on my left bicep.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

First 12