ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

bc there is a 1% shot obama can fix this, and z 0.0000% mccain can

he is a nutbag who is still fioghting vietnam

ms61853
    ms61853's Avatar Become A Pro!

The White House said tonight that President Bush had been warned by American intelligence agencies in early August that Osama bin Laden was seeking to hijack aircraft but that the warnings did not contemplate the possibility that the hijackers would turn the planes into guided missiles for a terrorist attack.

Not true. The August 6 briefing mentioned no times, dates or places. It did not mention planes being used as missiles. What was Bush supposed to, decalre martial law and take over the airports on such vague warnings?

If a report 2 years earlier validly mentioned that al Qaeda was going to use planes as missiles and was actionable, why didn't Al gore get Clinton to do something about it if he is so tough on terrorism?

Stupid nonsense.

ms61853

warnings did not contemplate the possibility that the hijackers would turn the planes into guided missiles for a terrorist attack.

Never mind. Misread it. Confirms what I originally said

daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a fcuking idiot.

FACT: Bush was warned of hijackings prior to 9/11.
    FACT: Bush did NOTHING.
    FACT: Bush knew about reports of Al Qaeda hijacking planes to use as missiles.
    FACT: Bush knew about Al Qaeda agents enrolled in US flight schools.
    FACT: Bush refused to have a face to face meetings with his anti-terrorism expert until AFTER 9/11.
    FACT: Bush could have ordered airliners to heighten security and install such simple measures as banning boxcutters and installing tougher cockpit doors and it would've prevented 9/11.
    FACT: When Clinton/Gore were warned about possible terrorist attacks they instituted tougher security measures which foiled the plans of the LAX bomber.
    FACT: Al Gore would've done SOMETHING if his anti-terrorism expert warned him.
    FACT: Bush killed thousands of Americans without bringing the person responsible to justice.
    FACT: You're a clueless IDIOT.

ms61853

FACT: Bush was warned of hijackings prior to 9/11.

There were no times, dates, or places to act upon. Explain what you think he was supposed to do.

FACT: Bush knew about reports of Al Qaeda hijacking planes to use as missiles.

The August 6 briefing DID NOT contain accounts of such actions. If such threats were credible and actionable 2 years earlier, why wasn't action taken then

FACT: Bush could have ordered airliners to heighten security and install such simple measures as banning boxcutters and installing tougher cockpit doors and it would've prevented 9/11.
    [/I]

Can you be any more of a dumbass? Box cutters and other such items were legal for decades. If Bush had taken any action before 911 to take the actions necessary to prevent 911, you and your fellow moonbats would have been calling for his impeachment for violating your rights. He eavesdrop on terrorists to prevent attacks now and you whine about that.

FACT: When Clinton/Gore were warned about possible terrorist attacks they instituted tougher security measures which foiled the plans of the LAX bomber.

Bullshit. That was the action of customs agents completely independent of the Sinkman's policies.

FACT: Al Gore would've done SOMETHING if his anti-terrorism expert warned him.

You are too stupid to know the difference between fact and opinion, so why bother

FACT: Bush killed thousands of Americans without bringing the person responsible to justice.

Fact: Actions the Bush Administration have have prevented any further terrorist attacks since 911.

You're out of your league. Stick to bad sports bets.

ryanXL977

so they bankrupted the country and we are in an endless trillion dollar war but we should thank them for only allowing one 911. which is one more than any other president has ever allowed

well done bush
    well done

losturmarbles
    losturmarbles's Avatar Become A Pro!

letting the pilots carry a glock wouldve prevented 911

if al gore was president, after 911 he wouldve had all the airports put up signs:

that way the terrorists would know that they are not allowed to ride on airplanes anymore

daggerkobe

If a cop were to send you a note that he heard chatter during his patrol that thieves may be targeting your home, you would do nothing because he didn't know the exact date/time????? Of course not. You would be busy installing security systems, window bars, and even getting a gun.

Who would've objected to the banning of boxcutters, you fvcking dolt? So you want a president who would rather cost thousands of people's lives rather than ban something that shouldn't even be allowed in the first place?????

Bush prevented further attacks after 9/11? THat's like saying someone invaded my home, killed my family, stole all my valuable.... but they haven't returned so I feel good. What a fvcking idiot.

daggerkobe

Clinton/Gore = No 9/11 attacks
    Bush/Cheney = 9/11 attacks

Hmmmm.......

ryanXL977

Quote Originally Posted by losturmarbles View Post
    letting the pilots carry a glock wouldve prevented 911

if al gore was president, after 911 he wouldve had all the airports put up signs:

that way the terrorists would know that they are not allowed to ride on airplanes anymore
    if soemone said 10 years ago, if you vote for bush, we will have 911, katrina, bankrupt our country, have a 6 year war with iraq with no exit strategy, lose 4k soldiers, alienate our allies, do nothing about global warming, have 4 dollar gas, a 700 billion dollar bailout, and you think thats better than the alternative, then good luck with your life my friend

daggerkobe

You're out of your league. Stick to bad sports bets

I can multi-task. Kick your illiterate neo-con ass while raking in the $$$$$$$. I'm up well over 5 figures on just the posted plays in this forum. How about you? All you do is post urban legends and rumors about Obama. AS for sports, you couldn't even pick your mama out of a lineup of crackwhores.

ms61853

Quote Originally Posted by daggerkobe View Post
    You're out of your league. Stick to bad sports bets

I can multi-task. Kick your illiterate neo-con ass while raking in the $$$$$$$. I'm up well over 5 figures on just the posted plays in this forum. How about you? All you do is post urban legends and rumors about Obama. AS for sports, you couldn't even pick your mama out of a lineup of crackwhores.
    Any asshole can claim anything. And everything I have posted is fact which you can't dispute.

ryanXL977

what has not gone wrong under bush

answer that

daggerkobe

All my plays are posted.

Maybe you should tail and save up enough money so you can move when Obama is elected president.

Looks like the Taliban will be back in control of Afghanistan and you can move there since you are opposed to gambling and anything else that resembles freedom.

losturmarbles

Quote Originally Posted by ryanXL977 View Post
    if soemone said 10 years ago, if you vote for bush, we will have 911, katrina, bankrupt our country, have a 6 year war with iraq with no exit strategy, lose 4k soldiers, alienate our allies, do nothing about global warming, have 4 dollar gas, a 700 billion dollar bailout, and you think thats better than the alternative, then good luck with your life my friend
    what alternative? living in a fantasy world?

you give bush way too much credit,
    there's plenty of blame for 911 to go around
    same with katrina
    same with spending
    same with iraq
    global warming is a fraud
    oil is controlled by a cartel
    bailout - everyone that isnt running for re-election this year is for it
    sure bush is to blame for a lot of bs, but you seem to hold him to a higher standard than congress collectively. seems to me you buy in to the partisan finger pointing and political mud slinging.
    government sucks.

ryanXL977

they all happened under one president
    not under anybody but him
    name me another president who has created the problems he has

congress is a bunch of chicken shiqts who let him wrap himself in the flag and gave him what he wanted

they suck too
    so what, he led the charge into iraq. he said brownie had fema down pat. he ignored warninigs for 911. he invaded iraq

thats his legacy, not theirs

losturmarbles

they all happened under one president
    not under anybody but him
    name me another president who has created the problems he has
    thats the thing, there's been plenty of problems created just in this (past) century alone.

bush didnt create a lot of his problems, he's just getting stuck with the blame for them.
    a lot of the problems you mentioned are rooted in government well before bush was in office.

name me a president that hasn't sucked.

ryanXL977

washington
    lincoln
    fdr

those 3 didnt suck

worst 3 presidents ever:
    bush
    LBJ
    reagan

nixon is optional but arguable

soli
    soli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 986

Didn't really have time to read all this but I'm Voting Obama...hopes this help...

losturmarbles

washington
    lincoln
    fdr
    lincoln sucked, for him to be so against the mexican american war, how could he have let the civil war happen?
    every other major country abolished slavery without having a civil war.

and fdr belongs on the worst list, probably #1. new deal? this shit is what is wrong in government today.

i say after monroe, the rest pretty much suck.

reno cool
    the meaning of harm
    reno cool's Avatar Become A Pro!

they're going to need another New Deal here pretty quick.

ALL the presidents can and should be convicted of war crimes. FDR is the only pres I give any credit to because of involvement in WWII, (even though there's always dubious intent)

I agree the individual president is just a clog in the system, and isn't responsible for as much as people think. However, Bush is a buffoon of a unique kind, and American policy has taken some dramatic leaps during his time.

First 12