ms61853
    ms61853's Avatar Become A Pro!

Obama Gets His Own Wedding Anniversary Wrong

So, The One was in front of his subjects of the Black Congressional Caucus in D.C. and was wowing them with the mellifluous tones of his oratory and there stood the little missus. There was that mean Mama all a flutter over her man -- you know, the one that made her proud of America for the very first time? -- and the messiah deigned to notice her across the room.

The One thought to bring her before the enraptured crowd and let everyone know that the Dear Leader was having his 15th Anniversary with Michelle the Angry. “She just about has me trained. Almost. I still do stupid things she tells me sometimes," he jests.

What a wonderful day. A 15th wedding anniversary... well, maybe Barack is a bit late with that celebration? You see, he is supposed to be celebrating his 16th wedding anniversary, not his 15th. From October of 1992 to October 2008 is 16 for most of us.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

This seems to be clasping for straws. Most men don't remember this kind of thing.

bleuze
    bleuze's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also think that it is clasping for straws. However, if your married, all hell breaks lose if you're get caught forgetting it! Especially, the date!
    Last edited by bleuze; 10-01-08 at 09:56 AM. Reason: spelling

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

I love my cat dearly but couldn't tell you how old she is.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

We can't allow a president that doesn't remember his wedding anniversary. Should McCain remember all of his wives anniversary dates or just the current one?

jtuck
    jtuck's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ms61853 View Post
    So, The One was in front of his subjects of the Black Congressional Caucus in D.C. and was wowing them with the mellifluous tones of his oratory and there stood the little missus. There was that mean Mama all a flutter over her man -- you know, the one that made her proud of America for the very first time? -- and the messiah deigned to notice her across the room.

The One thought to bring her before the enraptured crowd and let everyone know that the Dear Leader was having his 15th Anniversary with Michelle the Angry. “She just about has me trained. Almost. I still do stupid things she tells me sometimes," he jests.

What a wonderful day. A 15th wedding anniversary... well, maybe Barack is a bit late with that celebration? You see, he is supposed to be celebrating his 16th wedding anniversary, not his 15th. From October of 1992 to October 2008 is 16 for most of us.
    Lol, yall people are getting desperate. Both candidates suck. Harry Browne said it best "Left-wing politicians take away your liberty in the name of children and of fighting poverty, while right-wing politicians do it in the name of family values and fighting drugs. Either way, government gets bigger and you become less free."

armyoflovers
    Robyn + 3.5 men
    armyoflovers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sarah Palin is a dumb MILF bitch.

ryanXL977
    ryanXL977's Avatar Become A Pro!

dude
    shut the **** up and vote for mccain
    nobody cares

moneyline
    moneyline's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just like nobody cared when he voted for Bush ...

(oops, guess some people cared after all)