jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

he has to get buried

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Floyd will only fight Manny if he is getting the better end of the deal. At least 55% of PPV buys and whatever drug testing he wants. Even if this happens he still might not want to tarnish his record. Because, lets face it the guy can fight anyone and get payed for it. He doesn't need to fight Pacman until he is on the verge of bankruptcy which isn't coming for a few years if at all.

BTW, Floyd would beat Pacman in a boring, disappointing fight that will write boxing off for good.

sweetjones55
    554-381 (59.2%) NBA/WNBA/Football Record
    sweetjones55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mayweather is a joke. The M resort is taking these large plays of his for a reason, they don't have to book his plays. He only posts winning tickets and never posts his tickets before any game starts. Anyone that gambles everyday like he does can show one winner every 3 days.

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

guy will be broke before we know it

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    he doesnt post all his bets...just the winners to show off.
    just what i was thinking

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

What a roosterlicker this guy is. How can he not realize that nobody will be impressed unless the ticket is posted BEFORE the event? He waits until after? To think noone would notice this, he can't be any smarter than my dog is. Actually, my dog is smarter. What if he was a poster here - how badly would he be ridiculed? What a dumbass.

Edit: Cannot believe "roosterlicker" gets inserted by SBR as a censorship funcion. I've not seen that before, it is HIGHLY offensive. Much more so than simply putting in "******" Some one may think I actually typed that shit. Purely ridiculous.

ufcmma36
    ufcmma36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 787

Thats Mayweather!! Im sure he does lose quite often. and he will not post up those tix...lol

Scottish
    Scottish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Money May likes that green.

Rio DiNero
    using no way as way
    Rio DiNero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

I don't get why he feels the need to show off and brag, I know he rolls with a pretty ruff crew, but I'm shocked he has not been robbed.

BigFish
    BigFish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post
    Floyd will only fight Manny if he is getting the better end of the deal. At least 55% of PPV buys and whatever drug testing he wants. Even if this happens he still might not want to tarnish his record. Because, lets face it the guy can fight anyone and get payed for it. He doesn't need to fight Pacman until he is on the verge of bankruptcy which isn't coming for a few years if at all.

BTW, Floyd would beat Pacman in a boring, disappointing fight that will write boxing off for good.
    100% true, and best post of this thread.

And as so many others have said in this thread -- he's obviously only posting the winners, and I promise you he's losing in the long run. He's heading towards being broke and too old to fight (and make $$). Still time to turn it around, but something tells me he's to dumb to do so.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeaBJ View Post

Yup. Floyd is bigger, faster, stronger and smarter than Manny. Easy decision. Arum doesn't want Floyd(who left him) to be the guy to beat his golden goose.

He is talking about fighting Martinez in late summer/early fall if the Manny fight falls through again.

First 12