Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bankroll Advice

Hi all, I've been a lurker for quite some time and recently registered. I find this place very entertaining, and have read some good advice from some posters. Anyways to the point of the top I have a question on your starting bankroll. Do you think it's worth it for me to deposit 50$ or 100$ here and their and try to build it up? I'm asking because About 6 months ago I turned 300 into 13,000 in over a month and then proceeded to lose it all in a span of 3 weeks. Ever since then I've tried to put 50$ or 100$ here and there to try and strike gold again but it just ended with me treading water and eventually going all in and losing. Basically just trying to get some advice on bankroll overall and what i should do. I'm only 19 and I don't really have any bills and just got a job so I'm looking to take my paychecks and turn them into some real money.

underthe total
    under
    underthe total's Avatar Become A Pro!

stop turn away and leave......

you are too young and if you dont have money to gamble dont.
    save your money

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals28 View Post
    About 6 months ago I turned 300 into 13,000 in over a month
    Pics or GTFO!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi all, I've been a lurker for quite some time and recently registered. I find this place very entertaining, and have read some good advice from some posters. Anyways to the point of the top I have a question on your starting bankroll. Do you think it's worth it for me to deposit 50$ or 100$ here and their and try to build it up? I'm asking because About 6 months ago I turned 300 into 13,000 in over a month and then proceeded to lose it all in a span of 3 weeks. Ever since then I've tried to put 50$ or 100$ here and there to try and strike gold again but it just ended with me treading water and eventually going all in and losing. Basically just trying to get some advice on bankroll overall and what i should do. I'm only 19 and I don't really have any bills and just got a job so I'm looking to take my paychecks and turn them into some real money.
    First, I hope you're not depositing your entire paycheck, and only a portion of it.

It is fine to only deposit $50 or $100 like you asked. You just have to stick to a good money management plan, something like sticking to only 5% of total bankroll per play. Therefore if you have a $100 starting bankroll, each wager you make is $5 and you stick to this. You can set goal, such as if you double it and get your bankroll to $200, you could perhaps up it to 10 per play and so on as you reach each level.

Nothing wrong with playing small at first and learning the ropes, key being money management and this will help you more than you know in the long run when you're betting larger amounts.

Best of luck.

iceminers26

Also if you're depositing a low amount, such as say $100, take advantage of a solid B or B+ that will give you a good bonus to up your starting bankroll. You could easily deposit $100 and get a 100% match with say a 6x or 8x rollover so realistically your starting bankroll would be $200 as opposed to $100. A lot of good offers out there, just have to look. GL

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

you need to budget what you put in.. max say 50 bucks a week
    if you lose that, then nothing til the week after.
    too many chase and get in trouble.

then when you win, you need to withdraw some of the winnings as they come

another place to put money helps. not just letting money sit, that is a temptation when it is
    available, you could crack.
    whatever it is, gold, silver, antiques, stocks, cars, you name it
    just something concrete nobody can take away from you

find a good woman to help keep you from blowing it

that is my 42 year old advice
    have fun

Bengals28

Nah I'm not depositing my whole check. I havent deposited anything from my 1st check yet. I'm thinking about saving up and just depositing a larger sum. You think that would be better served me waiting and then putting in like a grand? than 5% of my bankroll would atleast be a 50$ play.

And to the dude who asked for pics I dont have a camera. I did it at 5dimes though. You don't have to believe me if you don't want to but I really dont have a reason to lie to any of you guys.

iceminers26

Nah I'm not depositing my whole check. I havent deposited anything from my 1st check yet. I'm thinking about saving up and just depositing a larger sum. You think that would be better served me waiting and then putting in like a grand? than 5% of my bankroll would atleast be a 50$ play. And to the dude who asked for pics I dont have a camera. I did it at 5dimes though. You don't have to believe me if you don't want to but I really dont have a reason to lie to any of you guys.
    It all depends on what you are used to betting, if those $5 and $10 plays on a $100 roll don't do it for you, then yes I would advise waiting until you get a larger amount. If not you will just be rolling the dice and chances are you will go bust (nothing towards you, I don't even know your ability, but playing that way all in, 50% of roll, and such, is a recipe for disaster). If $50 is your key number per play, than would wait until at minimum you get $500 but would be best with a dime starting roll. GL.

Bengals28

Thanks I think I'm gonna wait and get a nice sum to deposit. And FWIW only a few are plays my own I try to find cappers who have a record of past success, or are hot. These are not always easy to find though haha.