Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

New SBR Odds (Beta Version)

What do you guys think?

My first impressions are that it is much, much more difficult to use on your smart phone. It's very hard to check as to line history and is altogether much slower. I hope they continue to make improvements. However, I really wish they just kept the old version at this point.

demens
    Square -910
    demens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

I dont like it so far. Agree line history should be available when you click on the line not in some other section.

I think there are things that aren't working yet, like all the lines for all the sports are right. Trying to select only 1 doesn't change anything.

But as long as the lines are accurate i'm ok with it, thats been the biggest problem all year.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Quote Originally Posted by demens View Post
    I dont like it so far. Agree line history should be available when you click on the line not in some other section.

I think there are things that aren't working yet, like all the lines for all the sports are right. Trying to select only 1 doesn't change anything.

But as long as the lines are accurate i'm ok with it, thats been the biggest problem all year.
    I agree accuracy is of the utmost importance...on my spot checks the posted lines have been accurate at least.

However, for me, ease of use on my smartphone is very important because I use my phone for capping purposes when I'm at work. My employer will not allow access to so-called "gambling" websites, so I use my phone during the week to check out lines, refs, etc. while I'm at work.