SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Win or lose, you've got to respect John Harbaugh

Forget the lack of points, the Ravens are playing like they were when they won it all, smash mouth football at it's finest. Outdueling the Steelers at their own game in THEIR house! The type of football game that gets you fired up.

fiveteamer
    Sweet berry wine!!!
    fiveteamer's Avatar Become A Pro!

having a pocket full of $20's and taking a walk through china town gets me all worked up.

but whatever floats ya boat mayn.

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Yeah, I didn't understand the line after watching Baltimore on tape this year. The Steelers played a great game to open the season and injuries are really hurting them. Pitt's O is really down without Parker - but even with him, I still would have taken the Ravens and the points. This game is long from over, but Baltimore's offense, for what it is - is REALLY good IMO. They don't have to be excellent, and they aren't, but they're sound and solid and have overcome some turnovers with top level D this season.

I really liked Baltimore and now, if they hold on, the secret is out:/. If McGahee isn't hurt or doesn't miss anytime, they're going to be right there at the end and be a very difficult team to beat when the cold air takes over.

Cam Cameron is doing something right in the NFL, finally. The adjustments he made in the 2nd quarter have made a huge difference... I really like what he's doing - spreading out Pitt and trying to take guys out of the box.

Andrewsurf
    Andrewsurf's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took the ravens with the points and the money line in a smaller bet thinking ravens d would win this game, but damn, I never thought flacco could play this well. he looks very very poised for a rookie, thats all I can say.

Added a 2H bet, baltimore +4.5, under 17.5 parlay.

GL everyone!

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8069

this game is changing quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrewsurf
    Andrewsurf's Avatar Become A Pro!

2h is so over, just hopin ravens win outright

McBa1n
    Update your status

i swear to never open my mouth with such a confident opinion - as the opposite usually happens haha!
    Ravens covered - I'm happy. I figured they would. Monster week for me - good to have the sun shines on a dog's arse for a change. Now onto next week where I can donk it all off again woohoo!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ravens do look better but offensively need work, Flaco seems to have potential also.

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyL View Post
    Forget the lack of points, the Ravens are playing like they were when they won it all, smash mouth football at it's finest. Outdueling the Steelers at their own game in THEIR house! The type of football game that gets you fired up.
    You are right Crazy

I love a good defense. I'm not a big Ray Lewis fan but man he is a special player.

BadBeatBodog
    BadBeatBodog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Harbaugh blew the game by not challenging the Mason TD catch. If anything the defense and Cam Cameron are to thank for Baltimore having a chance at winning the game.

McBa1n
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BadBeatBodog View Post
    Harbaugh blew the game by not challenging the Mason TD catch. If anything the defense and Cam Cameron are to thank for Baltimore having a chance at winning the game.
    Yeah man, what was the deal with that? I thought he had it (since I trust him as a receiver) when the play happened - then they showed the replay a whopping ONE TIME and later than normal, I was screaming and throwing socks at the TV for them to challenge.

That was really weird - and even weirder when I came on to post at half time. I didn't record the game, either - so I can't watch again! grr.. .Either way, they covered thankfully. But that would've changed the game in a big big big way.