Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

I should have left it alone

I had mavs +8 live and at the end when they went cold I took Blazers -7.5 to get out of it. Within minutes mavs go on a run and cut it to 3. Oh well.

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Loser

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Live betting is great if you think you've found an angle, but you have to stick to your guns. I've hedged two times over before on live bets.

Ralphie1412

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    Loser

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Live betting is great if you think you've found an angle, but you have to stick to your guns. I've hedged two times over before on live bets.

This was the first time I have hedged. It was stupid to because Im on the luckiest last minute NBA stretch ever. I just didnt want to give away todays profit on a dumb late night live bet. It didnt look good for a minute. Oh well. Still a nice day.

astrodomer
    Houston Oilers
    astrodomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

lol sounds like something I would do.......I never hedge but the one time I did.......I got burned and hated it lol

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

I did the same damn thing in the tourney, grabbed Butler at I think it was 12 then later I wussed out and hedged with Florida at like 4, basically wasn't a total hedge because I was trying to middle, but ended up a wash and ruining the great, earlier Butler play because they won outright. Fkn live betting will drive you crazy at times.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    I did the same damn thing in the tourney, grabbed Butler at I think it was 12 then later I wussed out and hedged with Florida at like 4, basically wasn't a total hedge because I was trying to middle, but ended up a wash and ruining the great, earlier Butler play because they won outright. Fkn live betting will drive you crazy at times.
    It definitely isn't a benefit to over-thinkers.

Ralphie1412

Im an over thinker but Im also a gambler. Im usually pretty good at riding it out. Thats the fun to me. The capitals last night was ******* amazing. Im really pissed I didnt ride out the mavs the way they were shooting but they looked hopeless for a few minutes. When I i finally took the other side to lose juice the mavs missed two in a row and I felt like a genius. Then they cut it to three

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Come on, the Blazers never blow teams out. You should know this. If they win, they win by like 4,5,6 points tops. As the Mavs were 5 point dogs, tonight was a great opportunity to tease the Mavs to +11 (had 1050 on this). The Blazers never beat teams by double digits, especially playoff teams