SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Obama with the advantage over McCain? Story

Yahoo News

The presidential debate changed the preferences of few voters, reinforcing previous perceptions about the candidates' strengths and continuing to give Democrat Barack Obama an advantage over Republican John McCain.
    ADVERTISEMENT

Voters who watched the Sept. 26 debate preferred Obama, 49 percent to 44 percent, according to a Bloomberg News/Los Angeles Times poll of 448 respondents over the weekend. Obama scored much higher among these voters on the economy, as he did in a national poll last week, and McCain reaffirmed the perception that he is better on national security.

One potentially important finding among these debate watchers is that while McCain retained his advantage on experience, voters said Obama seemed more presidential by
    Did you see the debate the same way?

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Yes

McCains teeth are so yellow and dirty, I don't want to see that for 4 years. So old and ugly and stooooopid!

Does he even know about teeth whitenning?? This old man is so naive!

element1286
    element1286's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought it was pretty even.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

The markets sure did.

fathead
    fathead's Avatar Become A Pro!

Depends on who you ask. Republicans thought their guy did best, Democrats thought their guy did best.

Undecided people had to be impressed with Obama. He is much more articulate and a lot more intelligent than McCain.

McCain is a nice guy but the more I see him talk, the more he scares me. He seems to make snap judgements with very little forethought (Sarah Palin for instance).

The debate between Palin and Biden should be interesting. The interview between her and Couric was quite disturbing. She just rambled over the talking points almost incoherantly. I expect her to do very poorly in the debate.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Yes

McCains teeth are so yellow and dirty, I don't want to see that for 4 years. So old and ugly and stooooopid!

Does he even know about teeth whitenning?? This old man is so naive!
    He wears dentures. Lost all teeth being in Vietnam prison for 5 years without access to fluoride toothpaste or water.