Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Tebow FRS commercial has got to go

No one ever told you you couldnt play division 1 football. You shattered high school records and were recruited by Nick Saban and Urban Meyer. Two of the best.

rymille83
    rymille83's Avatar Become A Pro!

was he a 5 star recruit? I mean I remember him getting into games near the goaline as a frosh. and he was definately highly touted and anticipated. I can't imagine people telling him he couldn't play D1

Lying makes Baby Jesus cry Timmy

Onefreedm1nd
    Onefreedm1nd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 856

Now he's done

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

People definitely said he wouldnt be a first round draft pick and we wouldnt have been if it wasnt for a dumb young coach in mcdaniels and u saw how well that worked out.

Its a bad commercial.

rymille83
    rymille83's Avatar Become A Pro!

the guy should be the great white hope.

but because HIS hope is in Jesus and he doesn't slap bitches, rape bitches, steal, drink and drive, carry a gun, even white people hate him. which is interesting.

I think you can believe what you want, say what you want (even if it is about beliefs that I don't agree with) whatever.

I just wanna see you give 100% in the arena. fok what you believe in or whatever.

this guy does that. and he has overachieved in the NFL thus far. So more power to him. Its not his fault the main stream media way over portrays him.

GREAT WHITE HOPE