BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Hawks-Orlando players covering mouths,wispering trash&smirking over spread at end

You can feel the tension in basketball where the fans who don't gamble on the game are going crazy because they won while the people gambling on the game are teetering on winning or losing in the final seconds.Take for instance in last nights hawks-Orlando game where Orlando killed the clock instead of shooting and possibly covering the spread.Of course you don't want to risk losing or annoying the other team you have to play again but launching a 3 point attempt would have killed the clock.You could see the players on the floor talking about it .I swear they cover their mouths when they wisper about it.The smirks on the players faces give it away.

So how would you like to have 5k in limbo where you know the outcome will be a gambling loss because the home team you bet on will kill the clock instead of scoring and all the people around you are filled with glee.Adds up to a situation where a gambler might want to punch the lights out of those people.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

I was on the wrong sides of these last second shananigans just about everytime, it was amazing! I would need a garbage basket, and my team would dribble out clock. When I was on the other end, a bench warmer would enter, and hit a miraculous shot.

The last 3 weeks of my life have been the best, and least stressful in about 3 years.

jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

The players were not smirking or laughing about covering the spread or not.

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jstblaze View Post
    The players were not smirking or laughing about covering the spread or not.