thealfa
    thealfa's Avatar Become A Pro!

is joining statfox/foxsheets worth it?

I think what they are is a database of sort for sports teams. I think the yearly fee is around $500 to $600. It's like updated and tells you which teams do not have "key players" during a game, etc. Has anyone else here ever tried them out? I saw them from an OSGA (Off Shore Gambling Association) published magazine I bought at 7 Eleven called Foxsheets (I think it's called that or I might have mixed it up). But isn't a lot of the info. on the internet as well? Perhaps statfox/foxsheets' job is to make it easier and organized? But for $500 to $600 a year?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Waste...most sites just use their data anyway so the majority of data is free

Stats mean nothing

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

No. Waste of money, compile info yourself for free

thealfa
    thealfa's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agreed. I joined OSGA (Offshore Gambling Association) for a yearly fee of like $50 I think. Barely useful. SBR Forum has more shit than the OSGA website, but this was when I didn't know any better. I saw their magazine at a 7 Eleven and bought it and introduced me the world of online gambling (possibly the only thing I'd give them props for, for introducing me to online gambling).

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Dont pay for anything Alfa

All waste of money

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

just toss a coin.. better than stats..