Betpoints: 842

Quote Originally Posted by The Bet Master View Post
    How did that advantage in goaltending work out in game 5
    Is that why where is a game 7?

puckhead31
    Hockey baby
    puckhead31's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry for all who tailed me on this pick. It was a loser as you already know. I was a day behind with this pick. As the Flyers ended up forcing a game 7.

Let's go Flyers

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Unreal series. It seems like every game Philly is down 2 or 3 goals in the first period and they come back because they are the much better team, they just have a huge disadvantage because of the goaltending.

I think they start Bob in game 7 but it looks like they are going to go with Boucher. Tough to bet on Philly with their terrible goaltending. But they have so much more character, a way deeper bench, and are more physical.

The shots in game seven will probably be 35 to 20 and I gotta like Philly with all their advantages.

puckhead31
    Hockey baby

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post
    Unreal series. It seems like every game Philly is down 2 or 3 goals in the first period and they come back because they are the much better team, they just have a huge disadvantage because of the goaltending. I think they start Bob in game 7 but it looks like they are going to go with Boucher. Tough to bet on Philly with their terrible goaltending. But they have so much more character, a way deeper bench, and are more physical. The shots in game seven will probably be 35 to 20 and I gotta like Philly with all their advantages.
    Very tough to bet them thus far, and like you said because of the goaltending. But the goaltending starts with Laviolette starting the wrong guy. All season they went with Bob and Boucher backing. Then in the playoffs they yank Bob because of one bad performance? The guy is a rookie what do you expect?

Laviolette is gambling with this team and I THINK it is because of the players not playing very well. Which makes Lavy rotate goalies and give the players a scare saying "hey guys, your not going to score on the PP? Not going to play like a team? Then fine, I will rotate goalies and put us in the hole early on, and then we will see who steps up.."

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Laviolette is a great coach and I gotta think he is doing what is right, and your theory on him switching up the goalies to keep the players on their toes may be true, but it has gotta be tough on Bob. Bob has one bad game and he is benched for the series? Your starter all year has one bad game and now he is sitting in favor of a guy who you waived earlier in the year? Seems a bit of an overreaction!

Pronger being back helped the team a bit (mentally and probably brought the spirits up) I think in game 6 and hopefully he can get on the PP in game 7.

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by puckhead31 View Post
    Is that why where is a game 7?
    I'm confused. If not for Horrible gaoltending play this series would of ended yesterday and the Flyers would of won in 6.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35447

Sweet, another fair weather fan. Display the pick. Lose it (don't respond to game comments) and the next game-disappear for 3-4 days, and show up when they win game 6 without saying they would. TYPICAL.

pickemtowinem
    a.k.a. Dr.Money
    pickemtowinem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    Sweet, another fair weather fan. Display the pick. Lose it (don't respond to game comments) and the next game-disappear for 3-4 days, and show up when they win game 6 without saying they would. TYPICAL.
    our 100 point bet comes down to a game 7. quite fitting.

GO FLYERS!

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 35447

Quote Originally Posted by pickemtowinem View Post
    our 100 point bet comes down to a game 7. quite fitting.

GO FLYERS!
    Sabres have one center if Roy and Hecht don't play, not good.

puckhead31
    Hockey baby

Quote Originally Posted by a4u2fear View Post
    your an idiot. Ive been around just had nothing to say to the loss. Its better i dont say a word because i would sound like a typical degenerate making excuses for the loss..instead i bit my tongue, in this case fingers, and kept quiet

First 12