blackNgoldjuice
    blackNgoldjuice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Minnesota +3.5 vs Titans

Hey guys,

Just wanted to see what your take is on this game. I think both defenses will negate the running game and it is going to come down to Kerry Collins and Gus Ferotte.

I think the Vikings have to get to 2-2 this week and the Titans are going to have to slip up somewhere. Anyone on the Purple today?

I know you guys won't put much into this because its my first post, but my favorite bet is 2 team teaser with Carolina and Jacksonville down to -1

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Welcome to the SBR forum blackngoldjuice!

I think the value is with Minnesota here personally, Gus has shown last week that he can do what Tavaris Jackson can't, and that's stretch the field. His accuracy wasn't the best but he threw a couple bombs when he needed to, and that combined with their power running game should be enough to move the sticks enough to cover 3.5pts, against an offense that can sputter sometimes.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Vikings are horrible on grass. Without Adrian Peterson to provide a running threat the Titan corners will have a field day blitzing Frerotte and returning picks for TD's.

blackNgoldjuice

Glad to be here CrazyL!

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated. Anyone on the Titans? For what reason other than 3 and 0?

blackNgoldjuice

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Vikings are horrible on grass. Without Adrian Peterson to provide a running threat the Titan corners will have a field day blitzing Frerotte and returning picks for TD's.
    Have been lurking for a couple weeks and you definitely know your stuff Pavy. The way you feel about Ferotte is the same way I feel about Collins. He has been playing above his head right now. This is going to be a field position game that comes down to the last minute with either Bironas or Longwell winning the game

tmuller02
    bet jam pre season contest winner
    tmuller02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

under 35