I am JJs bookie
    hubie69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Always room on the Red wings bandwagon!

mattmc419
    mattmc419's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by The Bet Master View Post
    Your struggling to look up the stats. Look up % Capacity, and your 12th out of the 16 playoff teams. (At least through the first 30 Home games)

I've been to many wings games and if it's not a playoff game, it's usually missing about 1/4 of the arena. I don't think having middle of the pack fans should get the name "Hockey Town" Give it to Minnesota or Montreal.
    We have the 3rd largest arena, so it's harder to sellout than others. Again, we had the 3rd most total fans attend this season. That's the number that counts.

And even so, 98.5% capacity isn't bad either.

Montreal and Chicago both beat us, but hockey is basically the only sport for Montreal, and Chicago is coming off a Cup.

Personally I've never been to a Wing's game that is 1/4 empty. Unfortunately, that's what the Palace looks like the Pistons the last couple years
    Last edited by mattmc419; 04-22-11 at 04:19 AM.

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mattmc419 View Post
    We have the 3rd largest arena, so it's harder to sellout than others. Again, we had the 3rd most total fans attend this season. That's the number that counts.

And even so, 98.5% capacity isn't bad either.

Montreal and Chicago both beat us, but hockey is basically the only sport for Montreal, and Chicago is coming off a Cup.

Personally I've never been to a Wing's game that is 1/4 empty. Unfortunately, that's what the Palace looks like the Pistons the last couple years
    The reason I'm hating on the Wings so bad is that every year living here in Michigan you have people that think they know everything about Hockey when the Wings playoff run starts. Just annoys me, thus I became an Avs fan when I was young. Also, I think the Pistons are lucky if only 1/4 is empty.

First 12