EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

Refs really fuk'n suck!!!

Every game I watch there are just absolutely horrible calls....just really pisses me off. No money on any of the NBA playoff games yet, but i've watched nearly every game and the refs really blow. Seem to favor home teams and star players....This has always been a conspiracy theory, but the shit is bad...Really just pisses me off. Wish they would let the players decide the game.

Reminds me of the fukin refs in my league I play in at the local Y....fuckin clueless idiots....these guys need to get a clue. Should be there just to enforce obvious calls and make sure game doesn't get out of control...i'm not talking score, but just no hard cheap fouls.

Fukn dumb fuks, my complaint for the day

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Yeah Bulls and Celtics needed the Refs to make critical calls late in their games to win!!! I had Knicks with the points and pacers with the points but I feel like both of them deserved a straight up win!!! NBA has always been scrutinized for their officiating. Any unbiased observer can point to the shady stuff that goes on in the final 60 seconds. Hibbert offensive foul??? Carmelo Offensive foul??? I'm not one to cry conspiracy, but those are calls that are not made when Kobe or Lebron are handling the ball at the end of games. Even the trip off the garnett screen was totally obvious and they didn't blow the whistle on him!!! Yet the play before carmello and Pierce get tied up and they call an offensive foul??? If you're going to make the calls for one team then you have to make the calls for the other team as well. Poor but balanced officiating is much better than the lopsided shit they are calling so far.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Same thing for college basketball. Ref's look like they make calls with agenda's versus just calling the game. It really takes away from the game.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Anyone read the book Scorecasting? Might change how you think about betting im only half way in but ive learned a lot so far.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Anyone read the book Scorecasting? Might change how you think about betting im only half way in but ive learned a lot so far.
    I'll check it out...how about the NBA apologizing for the Perkins goaltending? What does that do? Just makes the Nugs feel even more cheated...NBA is great to watch I love it, but it really pisses me off sometimes...mostly the refs non sense.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

They are downright awful in the NBA.

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

you guys see this -->http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba...ory?id=6388692

Tim Donaghy's book is interesting too at least from excerpts I've read. I'll try to get to the rest one of these days.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Some of these jerkoffs are betting the games...............

You just gotta hope your on same side as them............

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Some of these jerkoffs are betting the games............... You just gotta hope your on same side as them............
    haha where can I see their picks??? Now that is a service I would pay for. haha

jstblaze
    jstblaze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I havent been betting the NBA playoffs either and have been really disappointed in the officiating.

that exchange of carmellos offensive foul with Garnetts 1000th moving pick of the game that wasnt calld was particularly frustarting, not even as a fan of the knicks, just for the competitiveness of the series.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

was just saying the same thing to my boy while watching the bulls game last night.... needs to be corrected, but has been going on forever