cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

Isn't THIS the safest way for Americans to bet on sports?

Find someone who lives in Vegas that you can trust and have them place bets for you. Finding that person may not be easy but at the end of the day isn't the safest way of betting on sports in the US (short of moving to Vegas yourself)?

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

no dont think so, cant trust no one

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cleaveland View Post
    Find someone who lives in Vegas that you can trust and have them place bets for you. Finding that person may not be easy but at the end of the day isn't the safest way of betting on sports in the US (short of moving to Vegas yourself)?
    . This is right on the mark, but as you point out, it's difficult to find someone you fully trust with your money AND that person happens to live in Vegas AND is willing to take some time out of their busy lives to make bets for you.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by cleaveland View Post

Highly illegal to call someone in Vegas and place wagers for you.

Will you get caught, probably not.

But again, highly illegal.........and many do not realize this.

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

I would never trust anyone after my bookie no pay experiences

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

just deposit into in A book and cut back on your withdrawals and they will treat you like gold...they really like and really mean it that they will coddle their customers who do not withdraw...just leave it in and continue to bet with it...they will even throw your a perk here and there for being a good doobie and not withdrawing...just continue to deposit...

dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

That would be a good job ..... pay me enough and I'll move to Vegas, and make your bets for you. True you can't trust no one, but why would ya want to steal someone elses money that is paying you to make their bets. Just throw down a few of your own bucks too and you can still be a winner. Besides, if ya steal the other person's money, say bye bye to your life. You'd be hunted down and whacked ! Who wants to hire me ......