Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Will the Redsox shake this losing streak off??

Team just cant put together a quality game. One day the starters suck, the next its the relievers, then the bats go cold for a game or 2. Been a Redsox fan for a longtime, and this team right now is one of the worst i can remember. Alot of good names on the team, but names mean shit! Show up a play some ******* baseball boys!

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

again 5 teams in the history of baseball have started 2-9 and made the playoffs.

they suck.

simple as that. will take them at least the next 30 games just to dig out of the hole they are in. Wait and see if they can do that.

Br0nxer

2-10

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

They'll click soon enough, and i want to be on that streak.

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

BLUE JAYS are fukin them up

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    They'll click soon enough, and i want to be on that streak.
    keep thinking that son.

you will be living in a cardboard box in no time betting them this year.

plenty of gamblers losing there shirts chasing this team. will probably cause a couple gamblers to take a nap in the garage with the car turned on.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    keep thinking that son.

you will be living in a cardboard box in no time betting them this year.

plenty of gamblers losing there shirts chasing this team. will probably cause a couple gamblers to take a nap in the garage with the car turned on.
    I haven't chased, i bet them once, against the Yankees on Sunday. I'm picking my spot with this team, and hopefully it's the right spot. Will never chase though.

lifemagnetic
    lifemagnetic's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL Br0nxer. everywhere I look you are there. Like the dude in Mr Deeds "sneaky sneaky" ... you can click this video if you need a refresher or haven't seen it, but that's how I feel the Br0nxer is! Omnipresent, especially in the Sox threads
    ANYHOW, Yes, the Sox will come out of this, no worries. Is there any TRUE Sox fan who is REALLY worried? No. If you are - think ALCS 2004, down 3-0 to the Yankees...were you worried then? That's enough for me to NEVER worry about the Sox baby. Oh and Br0nxer, are you really going to crack some skulls at the Stadium? Does this forum really get to that point where that goes down? I noticed some pretty hot threads on here...oh and just in case you forgot - the Yankees suck

BRAVES1985

Quote Originally Posted by lifemagnetic View Post
    LOL Br0nxer. everywhere I look you are there. Like the dude in Mr Deeds "sneaky sneaky" ... you can click this video if you need a refresher or haven't seen it, but that's how I feel the Br0nxer is! Omnipresent, especially in the Sox threads ANYHOW, Yes, the Sox will come out of this, no worries. Is there any TRUE Sox fan who is REALLY worried? No. If you are - think ALCS 2004, down 3-0 to the Yankees...were you worried then? That's enough for me to NEVER worry about the Sox baby. Oh and Br0nxer, are you really going to crack some skulls at the Stadium? Does this forum really get to that point where that goes down? I noticed some pretty hot threads on here...oh and just in case you forgot - the Yankees suck
    trust me that whole city is turned upside down ... sox are trash celtics finished season 10-10 and the bruins choked lastnight at home

Br0nxer

LOL Br0nxer. everywhere I look you are there. Like the dude in Mr Deeds "sneaky sneaky" ... you can click this video if you need a refresher or haven't seen it, but that's how I feel the Br0nxer is! Omnipresent, especially in the Sox threads
    ANYHOW, Yes, the Sox will come out of this, no worries. Is there any TRUE Sox fan who is REALLY worried? No. If you are - think ALCS 2004, down 3-0 to the Yankees...were you worried then? That's enough for me to NEVER worry about the Sox baby. Oh and Br0nxer, are you really going to crack some skulls at the Stadium? Does this forum really get to that point where that goes down? I noticed some pretty hot threads on here...oh and just in case you forgot - the Yankees suck

I take a lot of heat on SBR.

E-tough guys challenging me.

Just letting posters know where I will be.
    Last edited by Br0nxer; 04-15-11 at 09:12 PM.

Br0nxer

Again dum dum. 5 teams in the history of the game have started 2-9 and made the playoffs.

I am definitely going to listen to you rather than 100 years of history.

BRAVES1985

2-10 !!!!!!!!

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVES1985 View Post
    2-10 !!!!!!!!

nice 250 million dollar investment

actually 280 million

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Red Sox are done for this year. no way they're gonna make the playoffs. Too many other good teams. May as well use it as a rebuilding year.

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Red Sox are done for this year. no way they're gonna make the playoffs. Too many other good teams. May as well use it as a rebuilding year.

lifemagnetic

Again dum dum. 5 teams in the history of the game have started 2-9 and made the playoffs.

Oh I am not asking you to listen to me, if the Yankees started the same way you would still have faith in them, or am I wrong? I believe this team will still make the playoffs. I am not saying that just because i am a sox fan. last years team was doomed from opening day. This team is different. I am not saying I am going to be right, it's just my opinion.

lifemagnetic

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    rebuild?
    Right....good call

Br0nxer

Oh I am not asking you to listen to me, if the Yankees started the same way you would still have faith in them, or am I wrong? I believe this team will still make the playoffs. I am not saying that just because i am a sox fan. last years team was doomed from opening day. This team is different. I am not saying I am going to be right, it's just my opinion.
    no if the yankees started like that i wouldnt.

history is history for a reason. i wouldnt blindly say they will be fine. no problem.

i would hope they would be fine but i wouldnt run my mouth that 2-10 means nothing. cause it clearly does mean something

lifemagnetic

Quote Originally Posted by Footballtime View Post
    Team just cant put together a quality game. One day the starters suck, the next its the relievers, then the bats go cold for a game or 2. Been a Redsox fan for a longtime, and this team right now is one of the worst i can remember. Alot of good names on the team, but names mean shit! Show up a play some ******* baseball boys!
    ya same here, ever since I started life pretty much been a fan! I also played at a high level and I can tell you that they are all in their own heads right now, if I didn't love them so much I'd say they are all waiting for the other guy to pick it up. I thought that is what JB did last week when we shutout the Yankees. Apparently not? Being in Boston is probably one of the worst places to be up in your own nugget trying to sort this out too. But, they will do it. Like I said before, I believe in these guys, and you are right names are just names. It's all good on paper but, I hate to say it, their chemistry seems amiss. But, they will figure it out. The power of positive thought I never bet against them, but maybe not betting on them at all is a good idea for a bit. Although tomorrow's game should be a lock. But @what -230? Hmmm....ya I think I will wait.

lifemagnetic

no if the yankees started like that i wouldnt.

history is history for a reason. i wouldnt blindly say they will be fine. no problem.

i would hope they would be fine but i wouldnt run my mouth that 2-10 means nothing. cause it clearly does mean something
    Not really running my mouth, it's my experience that sometimes intuition/gut is more important than stats. I guess I am just trying to stay positive you know? it's not meant to come off like I am running my mouth. The odds have been stacked against them before...

Br0nxer

Not really running my mouth, it's my experience that sometimes intuition/gut is more important than stats. I guess I am just trying to stay positive you know? it's not meant to come off like I am running my mouth. The odds have been stacked against them before...
    not saying you.

other red sox fans are running there mouth like everything is fine. wiggums-eddie money line. so on and so forth

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Never thought I would say...the Red Sox...the worst record in baseball. They'll eventually get it straight...too much talent not to. They've invested $300 Million in Gonzo and Crawford...another $100 in Dice K....and $82 Million in Lackey.....ole Theo eventually is going to start feeling the heat.

lifemagnetic

not saying you.

other red sox fans are running there mouth like everything is fine. wiggums-eddie money line. so on and so forth
    fair enough. so, honest question for ya: would you take the jays ML tomorrow?

Br0nxer

fair enough. so, honest question for ya: would you take the jays ML tomorrow?
    no opinion

lifemagnetic

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Never thought I would say...the Red Sox...the worst record in baseball. They'll eventually get it straight...too much talent not to. They've invested $300 Million in Gonzo and Crawford...another $100 in Dice K....and $82 Million in Lackey.....ole Theo eventually is going to start feeling the heat.
    What do you think? Right now what's the move? Trade Dice-K [I was never impressed with that signing]...Pretty sure Theo is feeling it already.

Br0nxer

What do you think? Right now what's the move? Trade Dice-K [I was never impressed with that signing]...Pretty sure Theo is feeling it already.
    no one is taking dice-k.

the guy stinks

they are stuck with this team at least for this year. you dont spend 300 mill in offseason and ten games in start trading players. it is what it is.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

2012, Red Sox Eastern Champs
    2011, Red Sox need to explain the fans why the Yankees are in the playoffs and not them.

cadillac pete
    cadillac pete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6636

Saltalmachia is horrendous..I hated the signing with a passion. There is a reason why other teams gave up on this guy.

nobodyukno
    nobodyukno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Their pitching is just pure shit. They need to outhit teams every night and that lineup isnt coming close to that right now

mdemps9190
    mdemps9190's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7237

But as a Yankees fan you must know that history doesn't seem to apply to much. In the history of SPORTS no team had ever come back down 3-0 to win a series, and oh wait, the Red Sox did it against your choke-job Yankees...Lets be serious, the sox suck right now. I think they will be fighting at the end of the season though for a playoff spot. Orioles have already cooled down, Rays suck, Blue Jays don't have the offense to sustain a great record for long, and the Yankees pitching is a joke. You guys won't keep getting 8 runs a game to get Burnett wins. Every team goes cold, it just is worse now because its the beginning of the season.

Think of it like betting, there are times where you can go 2-9 in 11 bets, and then eventually after it you tear off a nice 9-2 stretch. If you are a good capper, over the long haul you will make money. The red sox are a good team, and over 162 games, they will start winning.

Yes they need to trade Dice-K but they won't get anything for him, so they are stuck. Crawford signing was horrible IMO but its still early. Love gonzalez and I know he will be able to play for years. Lackey is over the hill but I still trust him in the playoffs. A team full of studs will eventually start playing like it, but yes, this team is in a major slump right now. Don't worry though, they will come around, I guarentee they finish with at least 85 wins.

fakeandthedrive
    fakeandthedrive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

they'll win. Then start another string of losses.

THE HITMAN
    THE HITMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16230

Law of averages/large numbers says that they will

richyrich8478
    richyrich8478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

can't really look at how a team is playing the first month of baseball... granted the redsox are blowing the big one right now but teams are winning that will not continue to win and teams losing will not continue to lose the way they are.... or everything will just be exactly the way it is for the rest of the season and i will look stupid... oh wait that never happens

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

LOL Br0nxer. everywhere I look you are there. Like the dude in Mr Deeds "sneaky sneaky" ... you can click this video if you need a refresher or haven't seen it, but that's how I feel the Br0nxer is! Omnipresent, especially in the Sox threads ANYHOW, Yes, the Sox will come out of this, no worries. Is there any TRUE Sox fan who is REALLY worried? No. If you are - think ALCS 2004, down 3-0 to the Yankees...were you worried then? That's enough for me to NEVER worry about the Sox baby. Oh and Br0nxer, are you really going to crack some skulls at the Stadium? Does this forum really get to that point where that goes down? I noticed some pretty hot threads on here...oh and just in case you forgot - the Yankees suck

27 going for 28