jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Embezzlement?? Is It Hard To Pull Off??

Was reading an article somewhere which said if you have access to accounting dpt you can pull it off.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Wow. This is a nice thought to wake up too. My wife fully runs 100% of the accounting department of my business.

Now, thanks to JJ's insight, there's no telling what all the bitch is stealing from me??

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

BrentCrude
    BrentCrude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

What the hell,if you have any type of decent credit at all you can get all the ************ you want that give free flights with just one purchase charged to the cards plus $50 free.Then most have 0%APR for the first year or more.I could accumulate 20k 0% cash advances and in a year tell them to take a hike and go bankrupt.Hell,I could get 150k of cash advances total with gold too and I'm nothing special at all where I'm even worth their time giving cards to me ,just never have been in any kind of debt and made payments on time.CC debt is unsecured debt for the banks where it's hard for them to get anything out of you if you default.Then in depression times in a year,you might have ditched everything and cashed out assets so you have an extra wad of free cash to run away with from the cc companies.The only thing is,your name will forever be sh^t where you won't be able to get a directtv contract even.Find a girlfriend to put things in her name.Live off the grid.Hard times are going to open cans of whoopass on society.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Uhhh.......ooookkkk.

I was actually just kidding about my deal.

But good luck with all that!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

A lady in town got caught embezzling money from the local credit union. Ended up getting like 15 years or something. Just started serving them last month. She's like a 55 year old woman too...gonna possibly die in jail.

The whole town knows her son was involved as well, nut some deal was struck and she took full blame.

Don't do it JJ. Monitor your books opie!