Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Where is this video posted? Delete it NOW!

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

juuuudie

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

we'll be back for football?

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11965

we are not a unit

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Unreal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Unreal.
    This is what it will be like in August, all the time

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post

This is what it will be like in August, all the time
    .....can't wait.

Loshak is sooooo fukkin' good lookin'. Goin to be very intimidating to be in his midst.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Loschack is wearing a yamaka nowadays

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Hey Extra Innings your a typical NJ guywearing fukkin jeans on the beach when it is 85 degrees out, what a prick.

Your a typical Italian that always wears long pants on the beachin the summer

Your fukkin killing mewhy did you even go for????

Guys have you ever seen anything like this??? Long tight paints on the beach???

What a fukkin HAMBURGER!!!!

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Hey Extra Innings your a typical NJ guywearing fukkin jeans on the beach when it is 85 degrees out, what a prick.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

dude when the fuk did all this happen i dont remember any of it i was tripping FUKIN BALLS the only things I remember are having CLEAR hallucinations that VCU would win straight up and sitting at that table saying VCU IS GOING TO WIN STRAIGHT UP AGAIN I SEE IT I AM SEEING IT I AM SEEING IT

and also i remember asking the 3 judges a TON of fuked up questions and they didnt include any of it, and i remember at one point i said to the vincent gallo-looking guy "duude your tall maybe jennifer likes tall guys lets ask her" and I asked her if she likes tall guys and she said "yes!" and then the other dude said "oh COMMON she'll say yes to anything if you ask her if she has a fort she'll say yes"

so i was like "ok lets see" and i said "jennifer do you have a fort?" and she said "wat?" and i said "do you have a fort?" and she said "yes!"

boys i swear that is true and it is on tape somewhere why didnt the fukin rebatewager guys include it? last time the sbr guys called the shots and edited it all this sh*t this time it was the rebatewager guys

also extra inning was there a fukin WHORE WITH NO VOICE BOX IN THE FUKIN SUITE??? was i hallucinating that? extra innings i SWEAR I THOUGHT I WAS TALKING TO A WHORE WHO HAD NO VOICE BOX AND COULD NOT TALK AT ALL BUT SHE WAS STILL A WHORE IS THAT TRUE?? she was all whispering all her words and sh*t?

and also extra innings when i met you at the airport was i talking in a bangladeshi accent? or was i hallucinating that too?

also i remember judie was filming us and she said from behind the camera "you are all like 10 year old boys"

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Extra Innings

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    dude when the fuk did all this happen i dont remember any of it i was tripping FUKIN BALLS the only things I remember are having CLEAR hallucinations that VCU would win straight up and sitting at that table saying VCU IS GOING TO WIN STRAIGHT UP AGAIN I SEE IT I AM SEEING IT I AM SEEING IT

and also i remember asking the 3 judges a TON of fuked up questions and they didnt include any of it, and i remember at one point i said to the vincent gallo-looking guy "duude your tall maybe jennifer likes tall guys lets ask her" and I asked her if she likes tall guys and she said "yes!" and then the other dude said "oh COMMON she'll say yes to anything if you ask her if she has a fort she'll say yes"

so i was like "ok lets see" and i said "jennifer do you have a fort?" and she said "wat?" and i said "do you have a fort?" and she said "yes!"

boys i swear that is true and it is on tape somewhere why didnt the fukin rebatewager guys include it? last time the sbr guys called the shots and edited it all this sh*t this time it was the rebatewager guys

also extra inning was there a fukin WHORE WITH NO VOICE BOX IN THE FUKIN SUITE??? was i hallucinating that? extra innings i SWEAR I THOUGHT I WAS TALKING TO A WHORE WHO HAD NO VOICE BOX AND COULD NOT TALK AT ALL BUT SHE WAS STILL A WHORE IS THAT TRUE?? she was all whispering all her words and sh*t?

and also extra innings when i met you at the airport was i talking in a bangladeshi accent? or was i hallucinating that too?

also i remember judie was filming us and she said from behind the camera "you are all like 10 year old boys"
    Everything you said is true my Bangladeshi friend, voice box girl included

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

loshak is pretty creepy

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Extra Innings you must be like me

Hey Whiteythat is what they call guys like us

White Fukkin legs..............................it could be 120 degrees out and if I had to go sit on beech it would be with long pants (jeans/tight sweats or tight slacks)

I should not make fun of you because I am a dick just like you when it comes to warm weather and long pants

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    loshak is pretty creepy
    dude, u think i dont know that??

u think i like being creepy?? NO I DO NOT
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: yisman

rymille83
    rymille83's Avatar Become A Pro!

did you see the bulge in the guys jeans?

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Yamaka