jnickell100
    jnickell100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

Sbr pizza mod

I am unable to get a pizza from the SBR Store because neither place will deliver. SBR, ive heard some people saying you will have a local pizza delivered if thats the case.....Is this true?

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Jnickell,

Accommodations can be made only if possible. Shoot Sam an email (sam@sbrnewsdesk.com) to inquire.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

nice jnickel spending my points in a good way

Money
    Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2339

biggie you giving out free pizzas? FWIW Im a broke college student starvin.

jnickell100

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    Hi Jnickell, Accommodations can be made only if possible. Shoot Sam an email (sam@sbrnewsdesk.com) to inquire.
    Thanks.SBR is the best

R6MC
    R6MC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24711

I still don't understand why Pizzas are only available to US residents... no pizza elsewhere? :S c'mon now

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

sam really does a great job taking care of us posters

thanks sam

shade3599
    shade3599's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Wish I seen this earlier. Ordered a pizza last night

sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

Quote Originally Posted by R6MC View Post
    I still don't understand why Pizzas are only available to US residents... no pizza elsewhere? :S c'mon now
    I have tried numerous time to have them delivered in Canada and even tried once in Australia. The reason for it not working outside the US is that they will not accept my CC or Gift Cards which we use on a regular basis to place these orders.
    Sorry

I have even tried to contact Domino's corporate offices in Canada, but have failed in getting a response from them.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sam9ball View Post
    I have tried numerous time to have them delivered in Canada and even tried once in Australia. The reason for it not working outside the US is that they will not accept my CC or Gift Cards which we use on a regular basis to place these orders.
    Sorry

I have even tried to contact Domino's corporate offices in Canada, but have failed in getting a response from them.
    well you have an aussie mod so have her call it in with her card and reimburse her

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

Quote Originally Posted by sam9ball View Post
    Sorry

i could send you guys Canadian gift card ************. As long as i am compensated for it.

p.s sam i got dell to give me a 1 year warranty extension on the dell mini. It took them 2 months to do the international ownership transfer. Getting new battery and hard drive from them free now =)

jnickell100

Sam check your email please

jnickell100

Id like to order a pizza right now but dominos or papa johns wont deliver to me, can a mod contact me please