anthonynapjr
    anthonynapjr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Need some help from John or *******

Hey guys, I need your help, I have a major problem with Lazerwager.

John, I was referred by someone you played golf with about 8 months ago. He is a boss, and has Southern accent. I just spoke to him today. He told me to come here.

Doug at the RX also said to come here. I have some problem with these guys. You can send me a personal e-mail or whatever you want. I will expalin.

Nice forum..

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBR forum sir

Sorry to hear that you have money tied up in this jip joint book. However, as you probably already know you are not the only one who has been burnt by Lazerwager (SBR Rated F). I don't know if much if anything can be done on our end to help assist you with receiving your funds, however you are more than welcome to fill out a complaint forum so we have your dispute on record.

anthonynapjr
    anthonynapjr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you

I want to get my money untied. Doug at the Rx said something about some rollovers.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hm, I think a few months ago they or someone else may have bought some debts from other low class books and paid your funds only if you completed something like a 30X rollover; however my memory is fuzzy on that but that's most likely something that Doug was alluding to when he mentioned rollovers.