$$POOLCRAZY$$$$
    $$POOLCRAZY$$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Are the football betting Gods trying to take me out?

Over the last 2 weeks I have been betting online (new to this online wagering stuff,but I have been betting on football games for over 20 years)basically teasing games,resulting in a headge(middle,birdcage)for the 3rd and finale game.It worked great on the Dallas/Philly Mon.night game(Dallas won by 4,I had Dallas just to win and Philly getting 6 1/2 points.),I ended up +600$ my 1st week .I then got caught up in the same headge Sunday..but it was a little different this time,I was stuck with N.E.-2 in about $500 worth of teasers.I chanced it and put $220 on Miami+7 for the 2nd half,also I had Buffallo to win,Chicago+7,and Minnasota+7/Carolina+13 in a number of different teasers.I did a action reverse on-Oakland+7 2nd half and Tampa-2 1/2 2nd half.I caught lightning in a bottle and won the action reverse in last second in Buffallo(won by 1/2 point),Tampa won in overtime(by half a point),.Carolina lost by 10(middled Minnasota/Carolina in teasers).And Miami kept rolling in that game.So I ended up with a bunch of live teasers with Dallas and Greenbay in the same game.Greenbay came back at the end of the game and I backdoored the +13 teaser and now I had a bunch of teasers on the Monday night game(S.D.+1/N.Y.Jets+18 1/2,in,put the teasers in earlyer in week line was 8 1/2,then before the game the line was 9 so I ended up with a few teasers +19).I bet on S.D.-3 2nd half($770-700) to hedge the Jets +18 1/2,+19 teasers.If u watched the game u would know that S.D.won 48-29(19 point difference)That killed me!!Anything but by 19 points(its like if u bet on roulette and bet every # but 19,then it lands on 19.That score fuked up my bank so bad that now I'm waiting for saturday when Georgia (pk in 2 team tease and +4 in 3 team)plays Alabama+17(withTulane -7 1/2,Minnasota+13),390-300$ hedge bet 3 team tease.So now if Georgia losses by more then 4 and either Tulane dosen't win by 8 ,or Minnasota Viks lose by more then 13 my bankroll goes bust and I feel like a fool.I put myself behind the 8 ball in one of the worst ways possible.If i could do it all over different of course I would.I'm praying Georgia wins by no more then 16 Tulane covers -7 1/2.then I would headge(prob. for the last time) on the Minnasota/Titans game, (buying 1-2 points with Titans) .Hopeing that Minnasota covers anyway or even wins(I'll be happy with getting out of this by the skin of my teeth.All this comes down to is the whole hedging/birdcage/middle idea only prob. works less then 25% of the time.I got very lucky a couple times and will not base my handicaping on hedging any more....has any 1 else ever got caught up in anything like this,if so could u give me some positive advice please TY........GGGOOOOOOOOOOOOO Bulldogs!!!!,and Greenwave and Vikings and Crimson Tide and whoever I decide to hedge for last time, in this crazy world of sports gambling.

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

Best of luck the rest of the season Pool.

With large posts like this you may want to split it up into a few paragraphs...easier for people to read.

$$POOLCRAZY$$$$
    $$POOLCRAZY$$$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

o k ty

gm2022
    gm2022's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SlickFazzer View Post
    Best of luck the rest of the season Pool.

With large posts like this you may want to split it up into a few paragraphs...easier for people to read.
    Yea good post but my eyes our after reading all those sentences bunched together!