Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

lakers are not shit, they are bullshit, except Kobe, rest is average

lakers
    Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Speaking of shit.............how bout them Pistons?!?!?! If Bynum can get back HEALTHY for the playoffs Lakers will make it to the finals and have a 50/50 shot. But, this playoff run through the west will be filled with 6 and 7 game series (except round 1 if it's New Orleans).

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Way to go out on a limb phariewheel...lol

MWade
    MWade's Avatar Become A Pro!

go nuggets

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by madrabbit View Post
    I can't believe the morons in this thread who are once again writing the lakers off. You already forgotten they went 17-1 before that loss to denver? After that loss they stopped caring. As if they lose to utah who they smashed days before in utah coming from 17 down. The lakers could have won that game by 30 if they wanted to. Utah's first win in 17 at staples. That loss to golden state meant stuff all as well they won 12 straight vs GS clearly they didnt care. Last season the lakers lost 4 of their last 11 games heading into the playoffs. I bet the same idiots who write the lakers off are the same idiots who thought cleveland would win the title last year and the year before

Lakers make the finals at worst. They'll win it again imo.
    when i said they could have won by 30 if they wanted to I was refering to their 12 point win in utah. And I meant they only won 4 of their last 11 games last season.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by 8ArIvd5 View Post
    typical laker fan. turn your back on a man who brought you 3 championships.
    Wrong.

Dislike the guy for talking shit about the fans, owner, and organization after he left. Fukk him and his crossed eyes.

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    So you don't like a guy for wanting to get rings? Wasn't Kobe going to leave because he didn't have enough help, and wanted more rings?
    Big difference between being in the prime of your career, stuck on a mediocre team, with ownership not doing much to improve it (when you're a competitor like Kobe)............and Shaq jumping ship to go play with Wade, then Queen James and then the Celtics (all title contenders). Kobe came VERY close to signing with the damn Clippers because he saw potential in their team and was told they were going to spend big bucks to improve.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Couldn't have gotten an easier first rd opponent. This will allow them time to slowly gel for the next 3 rds. Lakers demise is so overhyped.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I say they do not even get to finals even with Bynum
    Lakers are now a lock to maake it to the finals

ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

It already is! You've got to live coastal in LA County (Manhattan, Redondo, Hermosa, etc.) or move to South Orange county (or, again, coastal...Newport, CDM, San Clemente, etc.) to get away from the riff raff having 7 anchor babies they can't afford.
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with North Orange County.

jcygts6
    Scared $$ Dont make $$
    jcygts6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

Kobe will get chicken pox and fakers going to be out 2nd round lock!

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayJunkie View Post
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with North Orange County.
    Depends..........certain parts of Buena Park, Santa Ana, etc. etc. have gang problems and less than appealing neighborhoods. But, you're right, there are many areas of North OC that are great for raising a family.

ParlayJunkie
    ParlayJunkie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Big difference between being in the prime of your career, stuck on a mediocre team, with ownership not doing much to improve it (when you're a competitor like Kobe)............and Shaq jumping ship to go play with Wade, then Queen James and then the Celtics (all title contenders). Kobe came VERY close to signing with the damn Clippers because he saw potential in their team and was told they were going to spend big bucks to improve.
    You also forgot amare/nash and the Suns. I lost all respect for Shaq. Especially when he was talking shiit on Jerry Buss.

madrabbit
    madrabbit's Avatar Become A Pro!

getting sick of the dumb morons who always say the lakers are finished. The same one's who probably tipped them to win the title when they went 17-1 after all star. The same one's who thought the cavs would win it last year, and the year before that.

People never learn.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post

First 12