GMilst
    GMilst's Avatar Become A Pro!

Latinrus is bia... oh wait. Yeah he is biased hahaha. As a diehard barca fan, having the pleasure of witness this kind of play, makes me feel extremely fortunate. Its probably the best team ever, and we are just watching history being written. People will still talk about this barca, perhaps 50 years from now.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GMilst View Post
    Latinrus is bia... oh wait. Yeah he is biased hahaha. As a diehard barca fan, having the pleasure of witness this kind of play, makes me feel extremely fortunate. Its probably the best team ever, and we are just watching history being written. People will still talk about this barca, perhaps 50 years from now.
    I knew it

Soon2BRich
    Soon2BRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

they are a great team and i dont get tired of their style even though they only have one way to play and that could cost them in a game where they are behind and running out of time. Frankly im starting to dislike barca just because i dont like the fact that everyone thinks that this team has won everything before they even start playing. I guess what im sayng is that i dont like that football is supposedly dominated by just one team if you get what i mean.
    Last edited by Soon2BRich; 04-13-11 at 06:23 PM.

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by makman View Post
    Personally thinking, i got bored of Barcelona's stupid playing style.
    The way they play with making millions of stupid aimless passes in the centre field, not going anywhere, not letting the opponents play killing 3/4 of 90 minutes of play time, killing the enjoyment of watching football.
    I got bored of it.
    What do you think Guardiola? that you are a genious??
    Let me say what your teams play is.
    It is an headache for people who wants to see some football action.
    I got bored of your teams play!!!
    Having watched El Classico on Saturday night, the author has a point. Barcelona really were playing antifootball which lead to a boring game but for Ronaldo and Ozil (when he came on) who done their best to bring some excitement to the game. I can recall Messi having a shot on half time and not a lot else from open play from the so-called most exciting team in the world. Of course, I skeptically believe Guardiola played negatively on purpose to lure Madrid in so the can spank them in the Champions League. We'll see....

First 12