Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Why doesn't SBR offer a "reward" to ezstreet on this issue

EZ street got the ruling it wanted at the RX. They have NO reason to deal with SBR.

SBR if you strongly believe that a bot was not used, offer EZstreet a reward that if they open everything to u, logs and so on and PROVE beyond a doubt he used a bot (or you get them to reverse because you show them) they get free top advertising on sbrodds, forum, ect for a month or 2.

Something needs to give so the whole offshore community is on the same page here

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10527

Why should SBR or anybody else for that matter pay for information that should have been made readily available for free?It must be self incriminating or they would have released it.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

IWIN they do not care

Point is everyone now knows books is bankrupt and no one will play there

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    Why should SBR or anybody else for that matter pay for information that should have been made readily available for free?It must be self incriminating or they would have released it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    IWIN they do not care Point is everyone now knows books is bankrupt and no one will play there
    This and this.

Why would sbr go to great lengths to help them prove they aren't a stiff book? It's common sense that if EZ were innocent they would try a hell of a lot harder to prove so. They already hired an outside company to look at his play and they determined that there was nothing fraudulent about his play. They kept striking out until they finally found someone to side with them (therx).

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

We have offered to help many times. Mediation is for both parties. Often if a book is accused of something they will have us explain why it is not so. In this case EZ was not truthful during the mediation process. If they were to act in good faith they would naturally be rewarded.

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

I look at that guys plays and I find them hard to believe..The small pauses after royal flush etc..Id be fuken dancing around the room for ten minutes

I played slots for hours on end like from 1-6 am and did click continuosly alot though

nobody plays at easystreet anyways..this shit gave them more pub than ever...justin7 obsessed and convinced player was fair..what if he is wrong?

easy dont care about forum deposits it would take them 20 years to get 43 k in forum deposits anyways at the rate they are going.easier to stiff

I dont give two shits..but they wont see 50 cents from me either

StraitShooter
    Miami Florida
    StraitShooter's Avatar Become A Pro!

oh..and to play for hours on end..you have to be on some sort of stimulant..whether you are snortin coke, snortin crushed oxycodone, doing bong hits, drinking expresso or chuckin red bulls you have to allow time for the time a guy gets his fix while playing too

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Iwin they wont show shit, because they are clearly hiding the fact that there was NOTHING odd going on.

They have no money. This book is done.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Shit book. Goes to show as well you have no credibility with an offshore book if you're American because they know they have you by the balls. Who are you going to tell? SBR. Feds won't do anything but lock you up. You're cooked.

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

Iwin your'e horrible a business. Stick to poker or nba playoffs

legendmatt34
    legendmatt34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

They paid me 2x... free payouts too