jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Barba great report

brankica023
    brankica023's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4675

I dont understand why they make party/gamebookers page same as bwin now,if i want to play at bwin i ll play there and if i wanted to play at party/gamebookers now i need play at bwin,stupid move for me i think.

barba
    barba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

Unibet bought PAF, so we lost PAF's odds.
    Bwin/Party group decided that now all group books will have the same odds, so we lost GB/Party odds.
    Recently Betsson bought Nordcibet and it's clones (Tobet, Triobet) and probably we will loose Nordic odds as well.

brankica023
    brankica023's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4675

Somebody have experience that if they are limitted at party/gamebookers are now automaticlly limited at bwin or opposite way?

filipinho
    filipinho's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was severely limited on both GB & Party, and now limit is raised to normal.But now I dont need them with Bwin odds.

filipinho

Quote Originally Posted by barba View Post
    Bwin/Party group decided that now all group books will have the same odds, so we lost GB/Party odds.
    Recently Betsson bought Nordcibet and it's clones (Tobet, Triobet) and probably we will loose Nordic odds as well.
    Centrebet also

barba
    barba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

Yes, Sportingbet bought Centrebet, so what is next? Pinnacle is buying 5dimes, SBO is buying 12bet and 188sport etc? If they continue in this way we will have 10 books 5 years from now.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Bleeth, and seljak

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Its best we have big superbooks

These small places cannot survive on their own

Too many books as it is

meckis
    meckis's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8089

jj stop trolling, it is terrible that books merges. Bet24 to unibet, nordicbet to betsson, partybets to bwin...If it goes like this in couple years we will face serious problems.

Bleeth
    Bleeth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

This is a sad day for me, Gamebookers live betting was a great source of profit for me, and although they have actually raised my limits now i have no use of them when they are bwin clone (which has shown to be not so profitable in my experience)

filipinho

Quote Originally Posted by barba View Post
    Just small correction.Unibet bought Bet24, but not PAF.With PAF they just signed partnership.

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

Found a reload in my gamebookers account last night.

filipinho

Quote Originally Posted by King_Suckerman View Post
    Found a reload in my gamebookers account last night.

Me too. 100% 150e. But read their "Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions". So be carefull, I m only placing bets up to 70e stake.

(i) placing single or multiple bets of a value of fifty (50) percent or more of the bonus on any single game, individual hand, or round, building a balance and significantly changing play patterns (bet size, game types, bet structures etc) in order to meet the bonus release requirement; (ii) placing large bets which result in a substantial gain followed by a drop in bet size equal to or more than seventy five (75) percent of the previous average bet size until the bonus release requirements have been met; (iii) if We have good grounds to suspect that You have sought only to exploit a bonus offered by Us in good faith to enhance Your entertainment (for example, on acceptance of a bonus, the minimum wagering requirement is met and funds are subsequently withdrawn). In the event that We deem that an irregular playing pattern has taken place, We reserve the right to prevent You from cashing out Account funds and/or withhold any of Your winnings derived from Your use of the bonus.

Bleeth
    Bleeth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

Now they want me to 1st make a deposit if i want to make a withdrawal from a bookie i had a pleasure doing business for a few years (is it just me or is this just not right ), and of course the want more documents. These Bwin assholes will do anything not to pay, and now they have successfully ruined 2 more bookies (Gamebookers and Partybets)
    Last edited by Bleeth; 06-10-12 at 05:39 PM.

seljak
    seljak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

I don't understand...how Bwin ruined Gamebookers?What is actually going on between GB and Bwin?

filipinho

Quote Originally Posted by seljak View Post
    I don't understand...how Bwin ruined Gamebookers?What is actually going on between GB and Bwin?
    Bwin bought them and now they have same odds.

seljak
    seljak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

That is just bad news

First 12