ms61853
    ms61853's Avatar Become A Pro!

Obama Slaps down...HIS OWN RUNNING MATE!

But, as Lauer pointed out, scarcely three minutes after McCain said he opposed the AIG bailout last week, "in an interview with Meredith Vieira, Joe Biden, your running mate was asked the exact same question, 'should the federal government bailout AIG?' And he said, 'No, the federal government should not bailout AIG.'" "And I think that in that situation," Obama said, "I think Joe should have waited as well."

What a couple of dumbasses.

daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!

You post on a gambling website supporting a guy who wants to ban it. Who's the dumbass?

ms61853

McCain doesn't and won't have the ability to "shut down" anything.

daggerkobe

Uh that's what every expert said about the UIGEA, until it was snuck through by the republicans piggybacking a completely unrelated port security bill.

Still it could have been defeated had Bush vetoed it. Kerry would've vetoed it. Obama would veto it. McCoot would not.

McCoot already got the Olympics and Little League Baseball banned in Vegas as a senator. If u think he can't get others banned as president then ur a moron.

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by daggerkobe View Post
    You post on a gambling website supporting a guy who wants to ban it. Who's the dumbass?
    DKobe... That hurts my eyes... Please remove that sorry as* "PRO LINE" Jets helmet in your avatar... My rooster is more authentic... .

Keep that white boy in line Obama!!!
    Last edited by ShamsWoof10; 09-23-08 at 11:22 AM.

ms61853

Quote Originally Posted by daggerkobe View Post

McCoot already got ... Little League Baseball banned in Vegas as a senator.

Little League in Las Vegas

The Little League Baseball program is a huge success in the Valley. Youth of many ages play throughout the year because of the great weather conditions. Baseball, tee-ball, and softball leagues are set up throughout the community. Ball fields are placed in great locations. Leaders within the program are usually attentive and responsive to team needs. The youth gets to participate in friendly competition and exercise.

I have been a Little League coach for a few years here in the valley. The program is well organized and we have had a lot of fun.

http://www.hildrethhome.com/lasvegas...anizations.php

daggerkobe

WTF

Betting moron