Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

swiss88
    swiss88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow they scored 2 goals in 1 minute at 9 men against 11... I'd be interested to watch the highlights of this one

cleaveland
    cleaveland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    Match fixing at its best.
    Ignore your eyes and your senses, the consensus on this board is that games can't be fixed, go back to sleep....

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Italians make the fix look so believable too.

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2709

Wasn't there a big story reported late last year about some major soccer matches being fixed and many of the players involved?

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Yeah, this was ridiculous. No way a team down 2 men outscores their opponent 2-0.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Go to the 3:06 mark for the 2 goals in the 90'+

The 2nd goal is so blatantly fixed that the goalie didn't even attempt to block it
    This is why soccer is a joke fukking disgusting!

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Italian soccer is sooooooooooooooooooooo corrupt.

alon7777777
    alon7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

players are fvckin actors they should be in Hollywood

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think you can say the 2nd one is blatantly fixed. If you look at the set-up. The ball is sent in with three guys in front of it. Could have been played by the guy on the right which is what it looked like the goalie was focused on. Looks to me that he was left like a deer in the headlights when the other guy played it. Also if we're talking fixes ... you need to look at the video of the red card infractions to see if the refs are dirty or if they were warranted. Not saying it wasn't fixed, but it's not cut & dry just because of what you see in the scoreline.

nikossf
    I dont play at SHIT books
    nikossf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post

The 2nd goal is so blatantly fixed that the goalie didn't even attempt to block it

Whats going on at the end of this tape? That coach,.or asst...whoever he is seems pretty pissed off..

flocko76
    flocko76's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3316

Ok so don't bet on soccer matches. You can thank me later.

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by nikossf View Post
    Whats going on at the end of this tape? That coach,.or asst...whoever he is seems pretty pissed off..
    That's just acting.. Soccer is full of actresses.. He just like to show that he cared on the outcome of the game.. He got paid at the end of the day..

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Are u serious?! The second goal was buried in the corner of the goal from like 8 yards out...I doubt majority of keepers would of bothered diving for tht! Did u not see the save he pulled off at 2min 50 sec mark? Why would he of made tht spectacular save if he wanted Cesena to score?!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I don't think you can say the 2nd one is blatantly fixed. If you look at the set-up. The ball is sent in with three guys in front of it. Could have been played by the guy on the right which is what it looked like the goalie was focused on. Looks to me that he was left like a deer in the headlights when the other guy played it. Also if we're talking fixes ... you need to look at the video of the red card infractions to see if the refs are dirty or if they were warranted. Not saying it wasn't fixed, but it's not cut & dry just because of what you see in the scoreline.
    ^^ THIS

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

This is one of the many reasons I do not bet or even watch soccer. These are just adults having fun as if they were children. Not very competitive.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by flocko76 View Post
    Ok so don't bet on soccer matches. You can thank me later.
    Is this because u think it is fixed? Then what if u predict or know about the fix??! Should u not bet then?

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    This is one of the many reasons I do not bet or even watch soccer. These are just adults having fun as if they were children. Not very competitive.
    Some of the stuff you read on SBR is just too much sometimes.

Kraghen
    Kraghen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2985

I don't think that the whole teams are involved in fixed games. I think Refree, a goalkeeper or defender can be involved in fixed games... Fifa would be aware about such fix... Remenber Juventus, AC Milan etc scandale. Juventus was sent to Serie B because of fixed games.

GMilst
    GMilst's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not trying to be rude, but this has to be one of the most retarded comments ive read here.

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Are you kidding me.. The goalie didn't even make an effort to stop the ball.. and the opposing players just stood there so the they can score a goal.. scoring 2 goals in the 90'+ mark is a joke..

Kraghen
    Kraghen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2985

Does it mean you believe Ronaldo, Messi, Rooney and the other soccer stars were just acting?! The other unknown players wouldn't accept this if every players were just acting... It's a total nonsense.. It's not WWF here, it's soccer, and if some games are fixed it's mostly in countries where mafia have control on soccer teams.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

BTW, I think Cesena was playing with 10 men, not 8 or 9. One of their players got red carded, and then later two guys on the bench did.

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

. scoring 2 goals in the 90'+ mark is a joke..
    It happens ...
    Manchester United vs Bayern Munich - (1999 Champions League Final)

United down 1-0 to Bayern, after three minutes of stoppage time were introduced, United scored twice to win the European cup ... not often it happens - but schit happens ... does not make the game a fix just because the improbable happens once in a while ... there are hundreds of games each week - one or two of them are going to have something weird happen .. its the laws of probability - its not because they are fixed. I'm actually surprised that it does not happen more often ....

GMilst
    GMilst's Avatar Become A Pro!

This kind of stuff CAN happen, but its very very VERY unlikely to. Anyone remembers 1999 Champions League final between Bayern and Man U? That wasnt fixed and had 2 goals in injury time.

Ohh well, too late hahah, thats what happens when you post ffrom you phone.
    Last edited by GMilst; 04-11-11 at 11:28 AM.

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by jw View Post
    It happens ...
    Manchester United vs Bayern Munich - (1999 Champions League Final)

United down 1-0 to Bayern, after three minutes of stoppage time were introduced, United scored twice to win the European cup ... not often it happens - but schit happens ... does not make the game a fix just because the improbable happens once in a while ... there are hundreds of games each week - one or two of them are going to have something weird happen .. its the laws of probability - its not because they are fixed. I'm actually surprised that it does not happen more often ....
    WTF.. a soccer apologist.. so you're saying that this game was not fixed.. the 2nd goal was so fixed that they did it with 10 men against 11..

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

www.howtofixasoccergame.com

Declan Hill is the man.

alon7777777
    alon7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

Quote Originally Posted by RoagBettor View Post
    www.howtofixasoccergame.com Declan Hill is the man.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Are you kidding me.. The goalie didn't even make an effort to stop the ball.. and the opposing players just stood there so the they can score a goal.. scoring 2 goals in the 90'+ mark is a joke..
    hahaha Scoring two goals in last couple minutes happens bro! Teams lose concentration towards end of games because a) they are tired and b) they get complacent and casual as was the case with Palermo yesterday. I suggest you watch tht second goal again, it could of been placed any further in to the corner, at pace and out of nowhere.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Weird match but judging from the highlights from that youtube video I can't see anything fixed..Or maybe I'm just blind.

But I'll be the first one to admit the Italian soccer league is fixed.

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

classic fix.

Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    classic fix.

12 Last